Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

47828  No I still here, just try and find all the things I seemedto have lost!

47829 - i never even attempt to find the things i have lost - especially my sanity!!!

HI 123  Hope I left your bathroom clean! and thankyou for the hot water..laugh.gif

47832 - off to bed! goodnight all!! the wine has hit me!

47832 You didwink.gif , I have to shut my bathroom at night because a hunstsman spider came in my room via the bathroom ventfrown.gif its was huge , took ages to get it out of my room , was the size of a 10year olds handohwell.gif finally frightingly I coached it out , I hate spiders petrifide of them .................oh and snakes................

Yes it's time to close,turn out the lights, and get under the bed covers.......plenty of sweet dreams ssssssssssssooooooooo Sweet dreams Zhiv Maggie and I hope me. tired.gif tired.gif tired.gif tired.gif  tired.gif  tired.gif  tired.gif  tired.gif

XXXXXX

47834 Sweet dreams suee , I got to go and do my hearts and mind now so i'll be socially busy and snobby at the same time lol, take care all be good , and do you think it would be funny If the edge was the drummer of u2 and larry was the lead guitarist , can you picture it lol and way sweet dreams all ;o) xxxx oooo

Now you tell me..MMmmmmmmmmmmm

Glad I can use my bathroom...spiders size of a hand and snakes....not the kind of thing I like to be thinking of as I go to bed. Will have to stay here a bit longer and look at some Bono pictures before I go to bed.bono_happy.gif cute.gif wink.gif smile.gif tired.gif

47837 , Sunny days, massages by a desired person , hot bath (not at my place ) , Strawberries and creme , pavlova, cold beer on hot day , bailey and warm milk on a cold night, burning fire place on sheeps rug , lindt chocolate , hugs and kisses ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is that better now for sweet dreams ? see you xxxx oooo lol

OH! yes SO much better, thankyou my friend....many many happy dreams U2 related..bono_happy.gif

Hope see you tomorrow. Hope you have a lovely day

xxx

47841 - in bed so last number before i switch off and sleep - night xxx

47842 Night zhivvy :o) Im going too , so sweet dreams be good and take care , its radio for me now , bye bye xxxx oooo :o)

47843 hi and bye ladies got to go , be good got to do some driving :o/ but got the radio, so see you' xxxx oooo :o)

47846 - it is a gorgeous day here too!

47848 - head is fine lol! how's yours?

Fine but was surprised the amount was...was not in bottle..laugh.gif

Might have to get something for tonight.......or not.grin.gif

47850 - lol Sue!!!!

I am watching frankfurt show dvd - it is hard to count and drool and dance lol!

What dvd is that...would like get a new dvd...for evening watch