Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

It's easy to get stuck in here and suddenly notice that a few hours has gone....

Time for supper... warm sandwiches with pesto, tomatoes and chevre! Simple and good...tongue.gif 

And i guess i have to drink tea - no red wine in my house!!!

we're having chips tonite...yep, love found an easy way outta cooking.....again!laugh.gif but i cant complain, cause i looooove chips and he knows! but i thinking bout the delicious fish&chips we had when we were over at wales with zhiv&family..... mmmmhhhhhh.... looking forward to having that again in aprilhappy.gifhappy.gif

sorry to hear bout that internet-pronblem, kert. i would get so mad and throw laptop outta window if that would happen to me tha t often.mad.gif

Why does some one else meals so um....Not in the mood for cooking and not sure what have?

Warm sandwich with pesto, tomato and chervre!....share I have a bottle of red wine I didn't open yesterday....a bit early.wink.gif

UUUUUUUPS i was putting the sandwiches in the oven, and when i opened the oven lot of black smoke came out!! I guess something poured on the bottom of the oven when i baked pancake... fire alarm started to scream (at least it's working...) and now I'm trying to ventilate my home and its not very fun because it's -20C outside!! ohwell.gif and mad.gif I hate cleaning the oven!!

Sue I can swap a sandwiche to a glass of red winewink.gif and it's true - someone else's food is always better!

Fish and chips - yum!!!tongue.gif

and yes, it has been very close couple of times that i would have thrown my laptop out of the window!!!mad.gif I'm going to get a new modem in near weeks, hope it helps....

Sorry you have alot on your plate....so to speak...with oven to clean, black smoke, fire alarm going off, and ventilate home, cold outside..inside..oven to clean!! which I also hate...BUT....sorry it's 479..... not 470....
yes yes yes DO have a glass.happy.gif

Thanks Sue - I blame the smoke! I couldn't see what i'm typing through ithappy.gifhappy.gif

good to know fire-alarm is working, kert!happy.gif but not good having to aire the room when its so cold, brrrrrrrrrrrrrindifferent.gif

I love fish and chip, I can't remember the last time I had  some..IF I walk past a fish and chip shop, I have to stand there for a few mins and take some large DEEP breathes.

OOOOOOOH i sooo wish i was in Johannesburg!!!!!

But 'cause i'm at home... i guess i just have to go to sleep.

Night everyone, see you tomorrow I hope!

If Kert or Barbara are still around good night, sleep well , sweet dreams, and may be see tomorrow .tired.gif

47924 - hello!!! back from the live feed lol!

47925 It would be  amazing to be able hear some of this evenings show.

47926 - i am sure that it will be up on youtube soon! and maybe a torrent dvd i hope lol!

I will look out for that....it seems strange sitting in my lounge with the tv in the back ground, and the reading the chat this evenings show... 

47928 - i know what you mean - i would have been much happier at the show itself lol!

I was planning ask you, how your feeling now?

I must say I always have mixed feelings after a show, it stays in my mind when I go to bed...a lot of what ifs...

47930 - i fell happy for the people who were there - friday is going to be hard as i was to be there, and not going to be there. Any other babd's concert I would be fine if i couldn't make it, but it is u2 how can i be anything but down over it.

I used to think that i was odd to have a post-show downer but being in here makes me realise that i am not the only one!

Which is worse....to have tasted the fruit or seen only from afar

47932 - i don't know. It is certain that the more shows you do the harder it is to not be there. But in all honesty I think that everyone should experience seeing them live - words can not describe the experience of being there and feeling it.