Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

48443 I should know today, Nikki, but looks like it will most likely be YES. Not sure yet about Jen. We'll talk soon!!!!

48444 - evening all!!! I am very excited for tonight!

Oh dear!! What an amazing show... sooo wish I could have been there!!!

and all users online don't fit to the first site - the zoo is crowded!!

Lucky you all who are going to US-dates!!!

I need some dates in Europe too!! The live feeds are dangerous - after listening them (or watching some concert videos etc) you really get the feeling that you have to see them soon!!!!!!

Hi Nikki, Yes it was!!! WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!!!

It's almost midnight and i'm tired, so off to bed... i'm just still so excited that don't know if I can get any sleep!!

Have a good day!

Well that was some night...

Nite kert...have sweet dreams, if you can....see you tomorrow xxxx

48452 - still here and there lol!!it was mind blowing

hello! back home and so happy to say it went lot better then yesterday (maybe was your card, sue??) i was thinking bout the concert and live-feed. and am still sorry i wasnt part of it. but glad to have 3 days off now!

So sad then it finished, hope that happens again.

OH! Barbara how mean am I! Glad you have next three days off. Anything planned for weekend.smile.gif

48457 - ooops just emptied wine bottle into glass lol!!!!

hi zhiv and sue! i'mhaving a bottle off bubbles to celebrate the weekend. hans managed to drill out a big piece of wall after he came home from work, so i'm very happyhappy.gif

plans for weekend: will be packing, cause silas will leave for a 5-day trip to the sea with his class on monday (my baby is gonna leave home without me!!!) my mom will be here on sunday, and i'm trying to meet up with my friend. also a nurse and not easy to set a date, with 2 differnt and busy workschedules..... will call her tomorrownite when she gets home from work to arrange things, cause its impossible to do it with text-messages, lol, we tried, but after 5 messages, still not date confirmed!

48459 - sounds a busy weekend planned barbara! but sounds fun, and although you will miss silas i am sure he will have a great time.

i'm sure he will! and hope the weather is good, so they can hang round the beach a lot. they have a great schedule, with entertainment and education.

sounds like fun Barbara...As far as son going away, think about all that wash he'll  bring  for you !ohwell.gif

48463 - sounds a good trip!

omg..... remember zhiv's day? the one when everything went wrong? the one she wrote bout in her blog?

it has arrived! this same day came to belgium and found........ME!
yesterday the worst shift ever at work. then trouble at home when i just wanted to relax and watch tv (coleen's real women).... cause jona messed up the cables. (and before goin to bed, my dog ran over a bucket of water, hans had left in kitchen, so i ended up mopping floor at 12pm!)
today, things at work went much better.... came home to celebrate weekend with a glass of bubbles and my laptop happy.gif
then minutes later lena announced someone had peed in the kitchen??? one of the dogs??? went to check it out, omg! half the kitchenfloor was flooded!! what you mean a dog peed?? looks more like an elephant peed to me!?
it came from underneath the fishthank... the one we moved from the livingroom 2 weeks ago.... which took 2 days to install in kitchen... after inspection my love found a tiny, little gap in the rear corner of the thank.
so every 30 minutes i have to go remove and rinse the cloth....

happy weekend!

Hello all.. how are you, after last night...heads OK?..

Can't get over last night, would be great if it came out on DVD.happy.gif