Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

48639 Been in LA for most of the weekend, but home now and still one day left for the holiday

48640 Off to enjoy a glass of wine . . . maybe see you tomorrow

48642 Hi 123! I was just looking around at the other forums and saw you here . . . . hope you are well and doing fine!!! Okay, now I'm really leaving for that wine and a movie in front of the fire

48644 been a quiet day in here I think....  tired.gif everyone busy, enjoying the wknd....  wine and a movie in front of the fire sounds nice , Janette!  And glad your birthday was nice, Barbara.... smile.gif we just got back from dinner with our daughter... and I think i'm gonna call it an early night..  shouldn't be so tired, but I am!  All the relaxing these days off has worn me out!

Hope to catch up with everyone tomorrow.......  cute.gif

hi girls! son has left the nest..... till fridaygrin.gif

we missed you, janette! glad you're back. and nikki, when you are fed up with all the relaxing, you can always come over to help us wth the works. if you like tearing down walls, and papering + painting walls. (not the same walls, lol!)

48646-good morning,just popped in to see who,s around

hi caz! how are you on this very coooooold monday-morning? really, its freezing cold over here. so not great weather to wave son goodbye indifferent.gif (still shaking)

48648-hi barbara,i,m not to bad,it,s not to cold here at the moment just very wet and grey,i,ve not been out yet,need a shower first just having a lazy hour before i start my day,

48652-no sue not today was in all weekend so off now till wed,happy.gif

48654-oh yes oh yes oh yes,laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

there is lots of things i should be doing i,ve been up for quite a while and not showered yet so will have to go in abit,

Me too ....see late on after shower and smelling sweet as a daisy laugh.gif

48656-ok we will be all fresh and clean,see you later.

hi sue! was writing a rather long message to zhiv but was still here. now i think i'll have to start this day, seeing its already noon. see you later!

Now feel and smell like I'm sitting in a field of daisies.happy.gif

Hello All. 

Well feel better after shower...made list of things must do today, after not getting into gear last couple of days.Roll up sleeves...grin.gif

48663...hi Suee...did I thank you for the Birthday Card ??....it made my day, THANK YOU !!