Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

48888 - created own toppings at the deli counter!!! So almost home made!

48890 - come over and we can get some for you!!!!!

Hello Janette...again.

Kert..your dinner sounds just fine, love falafel and couscous, and with your paint work...why not. I was thinking the walls needs a coat of paint, but the thought of moving all the things around..not yet...grin.gif

I think I have to make a pizza tomorrowtongue.gif

And Sue, I planned the painting for over a year before I realized it...so you have time to think and plan itwink.gif

Kert I'll keep that in mind. May start getting paint charts, get mind into gear.roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Btw Janette how was your daughter's puppet which you/she made a couple of weeks ago? Did she like it?

who said pizza?? yumm! we just finished our curry with popadoms... but pizza for tomorrow sounds like good idea!

and the famous birdhouse still not ready, kert. weather is still to cold, been freezing again last few days, and should be at least 10°C for the paint. i tried painting when it was colder, but the paint wouldnt dry properly and kept dripping, so had to sand it again next day. not much left to paint, but i hope i can finish it soon!

Kert I'll keep that in mind. May start getting paint charts, get mind into gear.roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Hi Anj!smile.gifbanana.gif 

I got only headache of the paint charts - too many options!!!!eyes.gif maybe that's why "the planning" took so long lol 

Hopefully the springtime comes soon and you can finish the birdhouse Barbara!

yes, hi again, janette! and seems i'm not typing fast enough, sorryembarassed.gif cause i'm also trying to have conversation with hans, who's still eating.

Btw Janette how was your daughter's puppet which you/she made a couple of weeks ago? Did she like it?

The puppet actually looked really good - I was surprised!!! Picture a small paper plate for the face and a large one for the body, both covered in white fur with black felt eye patches and "crazy eyes", black felt arms and circles for hands and feet with brown pipe cleaner claws . . .  hard to describe, but really cute

Hello Babara..again Pizza for tomorrow, putting on shopping list for evenings meal..MMmmmlaugh.gif

48901 My daughter's new mattress was just delivered and with the new bedding, it looks really great . . . . . will soon be time for me to paint her room!!! Still having a battle over that stupid wallpaper border though - cannot find anything that will help it come off . . . grrrrr!!!!  mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

we had some great warm days already, kert! but why do i always seem to work on them???mad.gif

hi sue!

48901 just scrolling thru, good to see you are well and happy.  Now who's in...hello Sueeeeee, Kertiiiiiiiii, Jaaaaneeeette, Baaaaaarbara...is Zhiv about too?

Will we be seeing pics of your newly painted home Kerti?

Any pizza left? Chips?

kert just thought will we have before and after paint work?laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Janette the puppet sounds good - and very creative!!

Warm days - sounds so good!! (Working on them doesn't sound so good...eyes.gif) It has been very cold here for two weeks... should be warmer next week, what means only about -10c but then according forecasts we'll have more snowmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif I WANT THE SPRING HERE!!!

Anjana, not sure I've seen you for a while, hows you. Kert if you feel like doing any more painting, I can offer you my place!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif