Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

Was not thinking Happy Valentine's day ladies....

sounds great, have a great evening, kert! and yes, new kitchen will need new cupswink.gif

i resubed couple of weeks too soon, sue, but it seems those arent lost. cause the new subscription starts when the old one is finished. same happened last year, when new tourleg was announced. for all the members who already renewed (like me) we could renew again, but it was added to the one i already had. and we could use the presale and discount-code anyway! so nothing was lost!!

double checked, sue. seems i renewed on january 24th (almost a month ago) and my new sub expires on february 27th 2012. so i guess you wont lose anything if you renew early!

Thanks Barbara...I can't make up my mind when renew sub...and would like treet myself to something...but not a mug, as like you have more than I use already...Would like keyring, badge or ......anything !laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

48003 - no you don't lose if you renew early at all

Thanks  all.. Are you doing anything special.today this evening.

48006 - no!!! how romantic lol!!!

Those days are over for me...I used to make  or get a card for Hannah and get some of those sweetheart sugar sweets and a choc heart...and put them by her bed either in morning or in her room for when she came home from school.

48008 - that is so sweet sue! me and hubby send cards but that is it

good morning! finally a morning off, and a chance to say hello! ..... and Happy Valentine's Day :-)

48010 - hello Nikki!! - on my way out, just been blogging and catch you later!

have a great valentines my dear xxx

hi Nikki and Caz...Happy Valentine's  Day..

48013-hi sue,happy valentines to you.

I'm good!  Home for the day, and glad to be....  it is cold and windy here, a nice day to be cozied up in the house tongue.gif

no big valentin'es plans other than to make a yummy dinner, and have a bottle of champagne with hubby......  oh, and take the dog to the vet!!  roll.gifgood thing he doesn't know it's a holiday!

48018-it,s been quite a nice day here but still a cold wind so i didn,t stay out to long when i was walking the dog,it,s going abit cold now so just turned the heating back on,

48019 - It is really nice to be tucked up inside when it is stormy out....  warm and dry.  I do have do go out eventually, but it can wait a bit!

So happy my heating and hot water is working..but my feet are frozen...might get my slipper..boots..happy.gif

48021-i think i,ve done all my going out for today so i can snuggle up and get warm and cozy.happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif