Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

48326 - good morning all! how is everyone?

48329 - hello All!!! hope that you are all well.

maggie - I was wondering what to have for dinner but i let marks and spencer decide instead lol!

48329 - trying to get fit and lose weight, that's what I need to do. First, though, I want this migraine to go away. I've had it for 5 days now, and the doctor has put me on a 6 day course of steroids to break it. I'm sure it will work. It worked the last time it happened. The good thing is no work for me today. 

48330 - sorry to hear that you have suffered for so long Jen - i hope it goes soon {{hugs}}

48330 - hi Zhiv!

48331 - thanks Zhiv! I'm sure it will go soon. The last time I had one this bad, it stuck around for a week and a half! 

48334 - you like it then? i love it!!!

48335 - yes Zhiv, great tattoo!! I'm thinking of getting another one myself! I think the inner part of my left arm will be where all my U2 tattoos will go. Right now I'm thinking the Popmart lemon and the Zoo baby. 

Like it I love it,, Been something I've thought of for a long time now, but like you have to be careful where because of work

It's great.........

48337 - get a little discreat one maggie! I think i will have a zoo baby too one day - i love zoo baby!!

I was worried that no-one liked it as no-one made a comment in my thread lol!!!

And wasn't too painful either

$8338

only just seen it, I've been out pounding the streets and feel a bit ill so was slow, didn't want to mention it on FB cause wasn't sure whether family knew. I know we have to take care with our U2 hobby over there!!!!!!!

48339 - NOOOOO not mentioned on FB lol!!! Mainly for two reasons - 1 being people just dont understand and secondly my dad has just lent me money and feel bad that just got tattoo - but that was paid for before he lent me mney yesterday! Not doubt they'll see it when we are on holidy though

48343 - thanks Maggie! I hope you find some great culinary inspiration in the kitchen! smile.gif

- that's the line i am hoping for - this old one?? had it for years etc....

48344 for Zhiv

48345 - if it's on your lower back, then there's no real reason your parents would have to see it at all. Just wear a long enough shirt to not ride up and expose it.

- exactly - they know all the others, i think that they see me as rather odd with keep getting them lol!