Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Yet Again

48340 Hi everyone - sorry to have missed you, but hope all is well and that you are able to stand soon Maggie! Zhivvy, I have always liked the heart with wings, so good choice - I just have never been in favor of tatoos personally (have nothing against anyone else having them though, not at all), so that's why I didn't comment in your thread. Jen, been checking airfare - Southwest has a good deal if I can find Ontario to Denver, just going to confirm with Dennis tonight!!!!

48341 - hello Janette - how are you doing? And no worries about commenting in my thread my dear :))

And your plans are soundig exciting!

48342 hello peepshappy.gif

Our lovely Jen has posted in the Help thread about posting vids from youtube just like we used to except the click of an extra option - have tried it on my craptop - it works! yey! Thanks again Jen xx

48343 Hi again! Yes, exciting stuff happening!!! I keep bouncing between here and some airline sites making certain that I have dates, etc. correct prior to booking!!! Part of me doesn't think it's real and that I am U2 cursed, ie: postponments from this tour AND back during Vertigo . . . that's what happens once I book, they postpone, lol cry.gif

48343 - hello Anj!

I need to check the vid posting! = no you aren't cursed Janette - go and enjoy your extra date - you are soooo lucky!

48344 Yes, SOOOOOOOO LUCKY . . . . . pinching myself to see if I am dreaming . . . . . ouch!!!

48345 - lol!!! I can feel your excitment!!!! And I am so excited for you!

Hi Janette, Anj and Zhiv!!

Oh it feels so great to read 'bout your plans Janette, very excited for you!!!banana.gif Only that I want to see them too... desperately!!!

I understand that you're worried Janette, after two postponing... but this time you will see them, I'm sure!!!happy.gif

48346 is taking me ages to type so sorry if the counting skips ahead of me by the time I post this!

an extra date Janette, you lucky duckyclap.gif

Definitely get a zoo baby Zhiv!happy.gif

Poor poor Jen, I really hope the meds work, how awful to have a migraine for so longfrown.gif

Beans on toast for us tonight Maggie, better go to Sainsburys tomorrow before we start chewing on mouldy cheeselaugh.gif

Btw what was the reason Vertigo tour was postponed - was it that Edges daughter was ill at that time...?

48347 - can't beat cheese on toast Anj - a great meal!!!!! And maybe i will get zoo baby one day!

48349 - you and jen will have an amazing time!

And Kert - iknow that Oz was cancelled for Vertigo because of Edge's daughter - not sure about any other dates

48349 well I'll be loving ya and leaving ya now m'dears, have a good evening/day, see you tomorrow

Hi and bye Kerti, hope to catch up with you tomorrow, sorry I can't stop and have a chat but hope you are well 

(on the Edge's daughter thing I thought they carried on with the shows but I could be wrong knowing me!)

It's freezing here... -22C in Helsinki and last night it was -40C in eastern Finland!!!

It's going to be very cold next week too... i wish I was in South Africa!!!frown.gif

I think that's the correct number,

Hi kert, that is soooooo cold !!!!!!!!!!!

It's nearly show time again, wonder what we get tomorrow night?????

48352 OMG Kerti that is damnnnnnnnn cold!!! Brrrrrr. Wrap up warm

Hope we'll get a live feed!!happy.gif
It was on the Cape town live thread yesterday that it could be possible.... it would be so great after 6 months break!!

48356 - looks like there is a chance of a live feed - will warm you up kert!

And see you later Anj!

live feed and red wine or hot mint chocolate would be very welcomed!!!