Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Well I am in a confused mood as the longer threads have been blocked! so i have started this one again and the counting one but don't want a new BTB one as people are going to miss the pics already posted!

Do you think I should ask the mods if they can re-open it so we can keep the same thread?

Kewl zhivvy ,

Im in a morbid mood as I just watched a movie where people relationships were not working and that they couldnt find anybody , which  in turn turned out out to be a happy ending they found somebody  but then when I analize myself , not so happy ending :o/ lol

hope you find a happy ending soon, 123 (but not a real 'ending' if you know what i mean, more a happy ever afterwink.gif)

and i think we should ask the mods to re-open the BTB-thread, zhiv!! cause its a very special one, unic in the history of the new zoo!!! we don want all those funny, magnificent pîcs to fall down to the bottom, noooooooooooooooooooooofrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

I'm in a confused mood, what has occurred in here overnight!!  I don't like chaaaangefrown.gif

i have a question tho, just curious... why did the counting-thread get closed at 1000+ and the mood-thread at 100+ pages? why the difference?

Good point! I have no idea! I wonder if they've been merged somewhere or are in another forum far far away

Ok later on when I am back home I will start a keep BTB thread thread!

LOL! Good idea Zhiv.  I've just made a copy of the zoo birthdays list just in case!

Annoyed (I'll get over it)because a so-called friend threw out the old "you can always adopt" phrase at me when they obviously have no clue how extremely hard it is for the average, joe to adopt.

In fact, I felt like telling the so-called friend they can take their ignorant sayings,cushy jobs, happy, happy life and shove it up their *ss,but I hadn't had my coffee yet LOL.

Well I am in a confused mood as the longer threads have been blocked! so i have started this one again and the counting one but don't want a new BTB one as people are going to miss the pics already posted!

Do you think I should ask the mods if they can re-open it so we can keep the same thread?

I'm in a frustrated mood, since the site or photobucket is not lettting me post images??? I'm hoping they're not going to delete BTB thread. That's all of our artistry. I was trying to post protest images..lol I don't know what the problem is now!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Well I am in a confused mood as the longer threads have been blocked! so i have started this one again and the counting one but don't want a new BTB one as people are going to miss the pics already posted!

I'm in a frustrated mood, since the site or photobucket is not lettting me post images??? I'm hoping they're not going to delete BTB thread. That's all of our artistry. I was trying to post protest images..lol I don't know what the problem is now!

I'm in a mood to tell you..to take a look in my profile..under My Photos.... I posted a few protest images!! Or check the under PHOTOS!! (if you want.....i'm not making you..)

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Well I am in a confused mood as the longer threads have been blocked! so i have started this one again and the counting one but don't want a new BTB one as people are going to miss the pics already posted!

I'm in a mood to tell you..to take a look in my profile..under My Photos.... I posted a few protest images!! Or check the under PHOTOS!! (if you want.....i'm not making you..)

Lol will go and look now!

Have added my bit to the protest/petition thread and put link on FB too!

great pics - post them in the protest thread - and if nothing i will PM the mods and ask them!

Im tired , went to sleep between 2.30am-3am

Hope everyone is well , am enjoying the radio though , dreamland lol

Hopefully this day leads toward good surprises.....................

bye bye xxxx oooo :o)

LOVE YOUR PICS, LAWOMAN!!!thumbsup.gif

thanks  Barbara...I'm in a happy mood now that I can post pics again!

i am tired too - stayed up and tried to watch the superbowl - but couldn't get into it!

Feeling tired also due to the Superbowl, but didn't watch even a minute of it, lol!!!

In a stroppy mood - don't know why, well i do hubby is annoying!

lol zhivvy , thats not good , im tired but wide awake , so am drinking wine to feel tired again in body , lol if that makes any sence

Not as angry with hubby anymore - but he does annoy me at times lol!