Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

But now in a great mood lol!

Have had a great email from one.org - they have asked me if I would like to volunteer to sign up new members at the Maroon 5 concert on Sunday 20th Feb in Birmingham. I can't do it as it is John's birthday and we aren't in town but the next night (21st) they are playing in Manchester and that is where I will be - so I have asked if I can do that instead and just waiting on the email and hope that they say yes!

From stroppy to happy . . . not a bad change!!! Crossing fingers, etc. for you!!!

From stroppy to happy . . . not a bad change!!! Crossing fingers, etc. for you!!!

it is amazing what an email like that can do for your mood - will still be stroppy with hubby though lol!!!

Well, he probably deserves it then!!!

Of course he does!!!! never my fault and i am never unreasonable!!!!!

Never!!! Always his fault!!!
So why does he not understand that???? Pfffffft - men!!!! (not Bono - he would understand!)

I'm currently feeling worn-out and congested as a result of having a cold.

Ohhhh poor you Illum - get well soon xxx

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70']I'm currently feeling worn-out and congested as a result of having a cold.

Ohhhh poor you Illum - get well soon xxx

Thanks Zhivvy!!

I'm currently feeling worn-out and congested as a result of having a cold.
That's no fun! I hope it passes quickly and that you feel better soon!!!

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

illumination70']I'm currently feeling worn-out and congested as a result of having a cold.

That's no fun! I hope it passes quickly and that you feel better soon!!!

Thanks Janette!!

Back from Rome. Had a fab time but would have like to have stayed a bit longer (a lifetime maybe lol).

Heaven on a plate...

P1030137.jpg

Just the thought of the weekend has me in a great mood smile.gif

Back from Rome. Had a fab time but would have like to have stayed a bit longer (a lifetime maybe lol).

Heaven on a plate...

P1030137.jpg

Just the thought of the weekend has me in a great mood smile.gif

What???/ No duck???tongue.gif

Glad to hear that you had a great weekend!

What???/ No duck???tongue.gif

Lol! Indeed no Duck happy.gif

I'm not sure if it's readily available in Roma but no worries the local seasonal food was fantastic.

Look out for Puntarelle alla Romana when you're in Rome around this time of the year it's the bast salad you'll ever have. Puntarelle is a variety of Catalonian chicory and it's mixed with a dressing made up of garlic, anchovy, white wine vinegar and olive oil. 

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:

Zhivvy']What???/ No duck???
tongue.gif

Lol! Indeed no Duck happy.gif

I'm not sure if it's readily available in Roma but no worries the local seasonal food was fantastic.

Look out for Puntarelle alla Romana when you're in Rome around this time of the year it's the bast salad you'll ever have. Puntarelle is a variety of Catalonian chicory and it's mixed with a dressing made up of garlic, anchovy, white wine vinegar and olive oil. The ducks lived another day!happy.gif And if I ever I get to Rome again (was 8 the last time!!) will try the salad - without the anchovy! - sounds good!

The ducks lived another day!happy.gif And if I ever I get to Rome again (was 8 the last time!!) will try the salad - without the anchovy! - sounds good!

without the anchovy? eeeeeeek that won't work! It's blended in so you will not really not see it as such it's such the delicater salty fishy taste you get from it lol

Zhivvy']The ducks lived another day!
happy.gif
And if I ever I get to Rome again (was 8 the last time!!) will try the salad - without the anchovy! - sounds good!

without the anchovy? eeeeeeek that won't work! It's blended in so you will not really not see it as such it's such the delicater salty fishy taste you get from it lol

But it is anchovies!!! - bleurrrgh - sorry!!! Just seen your pics, some great ones, looks lovely. And nice weather for the match too! And you managed a win (which is more than I can say for the Welsh - poor hubby, think he has finally stopped crying and I have finally stopped laughing!!)

But it is anchovies!!! - bleurrrgh - sorry!!! Just seen your pics, some great ones, looks lovely. And nice weather for the match too! And you managed a win (which is more than I can say for the Welsh - poor hubby, think he has finally stopped crying and I have finally stopped laughing!!)

It really is a fantastic place. As we were there with Italian friends (including from Rome) we didn't get caught in any tourist traps and yes, weather like that does help!

Shame I did not catch up with Monica though ohwell.gif

As for the rugby, I guess I'll be doing the crying when we get stuffed by the French on Sunday...

Zhivvy']But it is anchovies!!! - bleurrrgh - sorry!!! Just seen your pics, some great ones, looks lovely. And nice weather for the match too! And you managed a win (which is more than I can say for the Welsh - poor hubby, think he has finally stopped crying and I have finally stopped laughing!!)

It really is a fantastic place. As we were there with Italian friends (including from Rome) we didn't get caught in any tourist traps and yes, weather like that does help!

Shame I did not catch up with Monica though ohwell.gif

As for the rugby, I guess I'll be doing the crying when we get stuffed by the French on Sunday...

Can't wait til i finally get back to Rome again - been too long. 

And not being harsh .... but think that you will be getting stuffed on sunday - France are palying well!

Can't wait til i finally get back to Rome again - been too long. 

And not being harsh .... but think that you will be getting stuffed on sunday - France are palying well!

Thanks Zhivvy, I feel better already lol!

Zhivvy']Can't wait til i finally get back to Rome again - been too long. 

Thanks Zhivvy, I feel better already lol!

happy.gif  Just preparing you for the score!tongue.gif

Just about to post the same thing, Anjana . . . . I'm feeling tired, my eyes are burning from lack of sleep!