Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

I'm not proud of this...crying over a guy who's probably not worth it.  I guess when someone s**ts all over your feelings, then you're supposed to write a book or an album about them-- like Adele or Alanis.  If it's any good, then you'll sell millions.  And you can tell whoever it was about to go to hell. 

Like the chain letter says:  "No man is worth your tears.  The one who is won't make you cry."

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

barbara1']sorry to hear you feeling that way, patti. stay strong {{{}}}

I agree because it sucks to get your heart broken.

((HUGS))

I second that.  Kinda in the same boat here.  Friends of a feather...

[quote name='silkspectre wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

((HUGS))

I second that.  Kinda in the same boat here.  Friends of a feather...  Yep this is why I don't believe in love anymore because I got tired of my heart being broke and those smug, little miss perfects getting the satisfaction of me pining over a guy who they got literally handed to them on a plate.

[quote name='silkspectre wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

((HUGS))

I second that.  Kinda in the same boat here.  Friends of a feather...sorry for friends with broken hearts. but illum, you don have to be perfect to find a nice lover. i think i find a good man, he's not perfect, i'm not perfect, but we accept eachother with all our faults. i know i was lucky to find him 21 years ago. we had some problems, worries, but we survived together. i think every woman deserves happiness and a man who loves and respects her. and also men deserve a good woman, cause lets face it, some women are heartbreakers too. just don give up on love. 

Hey ..C'mon , life is tough at times, but there is always tomorrow, you have your health and I am sure you have lots of friends who think you are top notch . Life is a long and winding road we all have to travel.....wink.gif

Oh....and if it's like the ones in England ..It's mighty bumpy but we get there...eventually....roll.gif

Hey ..C'mon , life is tough at times, but there is always tomorrow, you have your health and I am sure you have lots of friends who think you are top notch . Life is a long and winding road we all have to travel.....wink.gif

Oh....and if it's like the ones in England ..It's mighty bumpy but we get there...eventually....roll.gif

MMmmmm OK! but there are times...when you think when is it my turn to have some fun and feel loved and happy with someone in your life....a feel a real (((((hug))))).....??????

Barbara1-Thanks for the encouragement.

As for my current mood, I'm in a busy one getting those last minute things together before I leave town tomorrow morning.

HUGS to everyone for the kind words. I feel great today, had a good cry and I felt so relieved that its finally over with him. It was a rocky 5 years and its time to move on. I was just more shocked than anything, even though I knew in my heart it was not going anywhere with him.

Hope you feel better Illumination, you haven't sounded too good lately, BIG HUGS to you!!!!

Oh yuck Illum. I hate migraines. Be well soon.

I am exhausted by happy

Patti we posted at the same time. Sorry to hear about your separation but glad that you have some peace about the decision.

Scout!!!!! How was the show? I should have been in Vancouver, I could have picked up Bono and got backstage passes!!!! LOL

Show was great. I'm still buzzing from it. Well, buzzing isn't right. I feel strangely calm and content and happy. It was fun and I just loved hearing them play live.

OK now I'm just laughing because I don't think I've ever posted a U2 photo on this site. I didn't take a camera last night because all I had was my big one and I didn't want to carry it around. I have no official proof that I was even there unless I was captured on the fan-cam.

BUT I did have the camera with me at the national park and I've now inundated you all with bison photos.

sorry but

well

haha

I know I know

not as nice as looking at the guys

sorry gals

We believe you Scout!!!!!!! I bet it was amazing!

Which National Park was it? I will go check out your pics!!!

Odd and confused mood. 

Eleanor goes on holiday with my parents tomorrow and it has just hit me how much I am going to miss her - so been having a cry to myself!!! I have been away before and left her for a few days. But this is the first time that she is going abroad without us! The house is going to be so empty frown.gif and quiet!!!!

Odd and confused mood. 
Eleanor goes on holiday with my parents tomorrow and it has just hit me how much I am going to miss her - so been having a cry to myself!!! I have been away before and left her for a few days. But this is the first time that she is going abroad without us! The house is going to be so empty frown.gif and quiet!!!!
Sorry you are feeling like this...now what can I do for you...Will packet some of my daughters things in a bag and put her on a train....tomorrow...what time would you like her to arrive...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

bored.gif Now I feel bad.....

Zhivvy...sorry how long is she away for?

bored.gif Now I feel bad.....

Zhivvy...sorry how long is she away for?

you can send your daughter up happy.gif

She is going for just over 2 weeks. I do fly out for her on the 16th June for 3 nights to pick her up - so that bit will be nice!

Just reading the last few pages.... and I agree with Barbara!! Don't give up on finding a love.... the good ones can be harder to find, but they are out there.....

So glad you enjoyed the show Scout! and we believe you, even if you don't have any pics to show for it.... AND loved the bison pics =)

banana.gifI'm feeling hot and sunny today yeahhhh perfect Friday weather to get ready for the weekend of relaxation!

I'm never gonna get married & I will probably never have kids.

So I guess the happiest day of my life was...the day I finally saw U2. tired.gif

lol, scout! sue the guys look great, but i love bisons! great animals they are, very royal and dignified. glad you had fun at concert. i don have proof from my 1st concert either, besides some laminated passes for the pre-party. didnt bring a camera. (like you only had the big, heavy camera my love makes professional pics with) 

we met this nice couple (father/daughter from netherlands) at the party, very experienced in (u2)concerts, they kinda guided us through it all. the daughter made lots of pictures, and when we walked to the parking-lot togehter afterwards, she asked our email-adress to send us the pics. they never arrived. i wrote a mail to the adress she gave us, cause i had given her my dads email (no internet back then) and i feared maybe wrote it down wrong? never a reply... very odd.
and big hug to zhiv, for missing dea eleanor, hope i can keep you company on fb (if chat isnt messed up) and help time to go by quick. (and like sue says, you gonna remember this holiday when she's lot older.... with nostalgiawink.gif)