Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Oh yeah I found him in the chocolate section , hes a real bargain but hes biodegradable :o( one minute you have him the next you dont..................Guess what ? * their playing evelasting love on the radio * bio degradable so what would you get done before the degradable happens and he gets recycled to next customer ? know what i'd do

I'd get him baptised so he has everlasting life wink.gif

I'd like to find Bono in the chocolate section - that would be fun!

lol zhivvy . you'd like to find bono in any section............

Im in a pretty good mood , im staying and drinking!

Yes but him and chocolate - melted chocolate - MMMMMmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Attention zhivvy forgot to put mood *horny* lol
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifI think I need too!!!! - ok off to post that now!

Horny as hell!!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

No wine - only coffee!

It is a combination, of Bman, leather and my dirty mind lol!

am in a bored mood theres nowhere left for me to type , soooooooooooooo love you and will miss you in the morning as I have a meeting from 9.30 to 11.30 so sweet dreams to me and take care to you xxxx oooo :o)hope to see you soon or dream bye bye

My mood is changing from cross, worried, mad, worried, cross and mad and GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR. A certain young lady went out this morning, as friends Birthday, with something I said she was NOT to wear!  NOW still not home.  I have used my phone call her and text her....but the little *************** has her phone switched off.!devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Oh no suee hope your mood calms down , im in a tired mood , got my meeting this morning be good if you could all join me right till the end of times......................andway apart from tired im happy if you get what I mean '

Oh no Sue, I hope that you reached your daughter and she came home!! You must have been very worried... and mad.gifmad.gif too!!

Poor Illum, the bugs are very prolonged, hope you get rid of you cold soon!!

I woke up at 4am again... at the moment i'm ok but know that tiredness will hit me at some point... luckily no special plans for today - except the live threadhappy.gif

Well it is now Sunday morning and I plan to keep busy while 100 things are running thro my head after last night.Kert she came in at 10:35...been giving my self another 5mins before phoning the police over a 100 times (it seemed),but phoned the hospital as speaking to a lady..the front door went!......mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

llum...hope your feeling a little better  {{{{{hugs}}} from me.

my daughter does that too , you get used to the worry , but no matter how much you blast them they just do it again and again and they dont care what you take off them either so I sympathize with you suee ((((hugs))))

my daughter does that too , you get used to the worry , but no matter how much you blast them they just do it again and again and they dont care what you take off them either so I sympathize with you suee ((((hugs))))
Yes but.. do you mind me asking how old is your daughter ?

I am in a horrible sad mood - and hubby not getting it.

I should be on a plane right now on my way out to Capetown for Friday's show and clearly I am not! frown.giffrown.gif So I am upset, common sense says that there is a reason why i am not there - money for the hotel being the main thing and this is what hubby points out to me and I know he is right but it doesn't stop me from feeling down! But my name was still listed on the flight this morning (was a staff travel tickets with friend) as we could pay at the last minute if we decided we could make it

I may ask him to buy me a new tattoo to cheer me up (cheaper than cape town hotels) - i have been having some ideas for a new U2 one!

Sorry Zhiv for your low feelings...and there is little I can say, or wave a magic wand,...but we would miss you and maybe some kind people will have vids etc....sorry don't this is making you feel any better! So {{{{hugs }}}}from me to you.

Sue, that must have been terrible...frown.gifmad.gif it's not really easy for you now!! Did you talk with her, does she listen to you...? It get's better when she gets older I hope? I was quite "bad" too when I was a teenager... must have caused a lot of worries to my parents!embarassed.gif

And Zhivvy we do get your sad mood.... I would  cry.gifcry.gif!!!! It's sad enought that I can not be there - and if I knew that I had a change to go there it would be devastating!

Hope we both see them sooooooon.... and you will get a nice new tattoo as a consolationsmile.gif what kind of tattoo-ideas you have?

My mood is ok - went for a long walk, it was sunny but sooo cold!! Then baked a pancake and ate that with strawberries and ice cream yumtongue.giftongue.gif now waiting for the live thread!

OH Kert!...I was Mmmmmmmmmmm  trouble with my parents...late 60's / early 70's. Long hair, long dresses, maxi coat and remember seeing Black Sabbath..don't think we will go there! But the difference being, my parents didn't talk and there was the fact life was VERY diffrent when they in there teens,  after war times education finished by 11 I think for my father and out to work or looking after younger brothers and sisters,...both had 11 / 9 !!!!!

I have always talked, but now finding it very hard ...She think bad language is OK! The magic number of 16 ...7 months time, and she can do what she likes...  Hush now..will stop there!!!!!!!!!!!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

OH! forgot about your pancakes Kert, they sound delicious I could almost taste and smell them...do you feel like making another one..I could be over in ???????????????????????????tongue.gif

hi sue, i get your worries and all. i have an almost 17 year old, who often thinks he can just go where he pleases without having to tell us... on most days. on other days, he behaves perfect, tells me where he's gonna go, what he plans on doin... jekyll and hide? i get very mad at times, and he gets grounded. if that happends, he doesnt complain or try to get out. and i think, well, he gets it now... till the next day.

hold on, they will outgrow it, at least thats what i tell myselfwink.gif
and kert: you??? trouble???  (okay, its a relief to hear that, cause you seem fine nowwink.gif)