Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Poor little kitty, hope he gets better soon1304.gif

It'd be handy if vets would treat animals for free...for  the love of their vocation4869.gif 

I've been really bored today, loads to do but all boring stuff, yawn

Smiley

but i guess vets have to eat and live somewhere too, anjanawink.gif so not gonna happen....

good luck with the kitten, redhead.

Well my kitty had to go to the vet and it cost over 500$. Not too thrilled about it. I think he'll be okay though.frown.gifeyes.gif

I hear ya about the vet bill because as many medical professionals say "this procedure won't hurt until you get the bill"

((HUGS))

hi guys :)

Thanks guys. He got in a cat fight and had a deep gash in his mouth we couldn't see so it was obviously good we took him in, we coulda lost him!

hi guys :)

Thanks guys. He got in a cat fight and had a deep gash in his mouth we couldn't see so it was obviously good we took him in, we coulda lost him!

OMG, Poor kitty!!

((HUGS))

As for my current mood, I feel a little snippy to the point where if  Bono, The Edge, Adam or Larry said "Hi" to me, I would've responded by saying "bite me".

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Redhead11']hi guys
:)

OMG, Poor kitty!!

((HUGS))

As for my current mood, I feel a little snippy to the point where if  Bono, The Edge, Adam or Larry said "Hi" to me, I would've responded by saying "bite me".

laugh.gif

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Redhead11']hi guys

OMG, Poor kitty!!

((HUGS))

Is everything with you , okay now ??

[quote name='123love wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

Redhead11']hi guys

OMG, Poor kitty!!

((HUGS))

Is everything with you , okay now ??Not exactly,but I'm doing more yoga and running which is helping me to cope with home-front drama.

I hope things turn for the better for you Illum ((hugs))

My mood , well I have a busy day going out to do some things so im a little annoyed bc its yucky weather :o( so mood is dull

I'm still bored, can someone dance naked in front of me or something just for my entertainment, I'd really appreciate ithappy.gif

I'm still bored, can someone dance naked in front of me or something just for my entertainment, I'd really appreciate ithappy.gif
Not sure you would like that...at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

Anjana']I'm still bored, can someone dance naked in front of me or something just for my entertainment, I'd really appreciate it
happy.gif

Not sure you would like that...at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

oh go on Sue, just for mecute.gif

I'm still bored, can someone dance naked in front of me or something just for my entertainment, I'd really appreciate itbanana_smiley_3.gif "I am the dancing queen, young and sweet....." ehhhhh......

Only for you Anj!!happy.gif

It's been a good day! Went to body combat lesson in the morning, then some wedding planning again... My friend is getting married on February, I'm the bridesmaid again... so have to start planning little by little. It's nice to plan and organise other people's wedding, just in case I'll never have my ownwink.gif

Tonight I'm going out - I feel like I need some sparkling wine and dancing!!happy.gif

It's been a good day! Went to body combat lesson in the morning, then some wedding planning again... My friend is getting married on February, I'm the bridesmaid again... so have to start planning little by little. It's nice to plan and organise other people's wedding, just in case I'll never have my ownwink.gif

Tonight I'm going out - I feel like I need some sparkling wine and dancing!!happy.gif

I hear ya, we're lucky enough to be a bridesmaid,but never the bride.  ((HUGS))

As for my current mood, I'm worried because I won tickets for the Johnny Lang show tonight,but the person who was to go with me canceled  because of an illness in her family.

bankrupt!!

roll.gif

seriously, the works on this house costing a little more then expected due to the ceiling being beyond repairing, so we needed 2 new ones. my loves colleague who was supposed to do the masonry, pulling out cause of backproblems... and no way we could find someone as cheap. and now we have to let a professional company do the digging, cause to many stones and old foundations were getting in the way. problem 1: we need to pay them (which we didnt count on!) problem 2: most of them arent available till end of next week! (which is a huge set back for me, cause i was hoping the walls would be up and standing before my holiday ended....)
big disappointment, but we shall overcome, right?
we just need to put all the money together and hope nothing else, unexpected, comes up.
fingers crossed.

Barbara, don't jinx yourself! Fingers crossed for you.smile.gif My mood is good and happy! Haven't been feeling well and not being able to go walking was killing me!

Disappointed my daughter is sortof following some of my rebellious teenager steps :o(

My fault bc I only went back to my faith like a prodical son in 2002 so I left a worldly example even although I love her so so so dearly..

I guess I't not easy to do what is good all the time , even though we must..

[quote name=kerttuli wrote:

Anjana]I'm still bored, can someone dance naked in front of me or something just for my entertainment, I'd really appreciate itbanana_smiley_3.gif "I am the dancing queen, young and sweet....." ehhhhh......

Only for you Anj!!happy.gif

awhhh thanx Kerti you're a starcute.gif

Hope you will see the show Illum and someone else can come with you!

Babs, hope you'll get the walls up asap, and without total bankrupt! thumbsup.gif

Hope you're not bored any more Anj! Hugs 123! Good to hear you're feeling better LAwoman!smile.gif

dear anjana,

i like dancing, even do it on sofa's (ask zhiv) and i don mind being naked that much, but its the combination of both thats putting me off. sorry, hope you find some other way to chase the boredom away!
love,
barbarawink.gif

Hope you will see the show Illum and someone else can come with you!

Babs, hope you'll get the walls up asap, and without total bankrupt! thumbsup.gif

Hope you're not bored any more Anj! Hugs 123! Good to hear you're feeling better got someone else to c

Kerttuli-The concert went well because I found someone to come with me at the last minute!!  As for my current mood, I'm feeling accomplished after a day of handing out samples of chocolates!!