Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

[quote name='hestia wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

U2LAWoman']That wasn't very nice, don't listen to them Illum!

My mood is adventurous..need to get out and do something this afternoon. Have a good day everyone!

� Good advice because I just took a "leap of faith" and sent a resume to Hawaiian Host chocolates.� If I get a job with this company perhaps they can help me relocate and get away from people who have these old-fashioned (and toxic) beliefs about women.

It can be�a challenge to not let other people lay their trip on you....�

�it's easier sometimes to extricate yourself from people on facebook than in real life.... just as important tho..

Some people like to make life a little tougher than it is..... Cake

�� I don't know why some people love to make things harder, make trouble and cause bad feelings with each other. That's not the way to be. Thanks for posting!

Not very good mood!!

Have to go back to work tomorrow after my summerholiday... And it's always so difficult after a break... Ok I know that after I've been there couple of hours it feels like I never had the holiday, lol...

Poor Kertifrown.gif just think about that lovely wedding you're planning and what a beautiful day it will behappy.gif 

As for my mood, I got into a bit of a bored, uninspired and fed up mood last week and just can't seem to shake it. I think it's because I'm having a creative block and feel a bit caged in my own head if that makes any sense at alleyes.gif

Worried because I have a job interview on Tuesday morning and got a call from the doctor's office regarding a follow-up appointment.

Anj, you're right, I should start thinking about positive thingssmile.gif and get a new job too...!!!

I think your creativity is blooming here on Zoo every day, you're a star!!!thumbsup.gif I'm sure that the cage will open at some point and then everything that you've been processing subconsciously comes outhappy.gifHUGS!

Illum, good luck to the job interview, hopefully everything goes well.

Annette, Mondays are really, really bad!!!mad.gif

Hopefully tuesday is better than monday for everyonesmile.gif

Thanx Kerti, you're right, must get positive head back on! Think I will try my hand at an online tutorial or two, I always find learning something new feels good and productive.  I need some new work too, feel a bit at a loose end, some work I had has fallen through recently but I should use the unexpected time betta, not mope around lol 

Re-start and re-boot!

((hugs back))grouphug.gif

Whether you're feeling bluesome or not, hope this makes you smile

tumblr_lloibbhD3S1qzcr1io1_500.jpg

tumblr_lloibbhD3S1qzcr1io1_500.jpg

lovely, lovely pic tongue.gif

I'm in a good mood(because I'm being a post whore againwink.giflaugh.gif) I've had the best summer vacation ever. I could not find one thing to really complain about all summer. However travelling can be tiresome and it's time to get back to things! Hope you are all well.

Thanx Kerti, you're right, must get positive head back on! Think I will try my hand at an online tutorial or two, I always find learning something new feels good and productive.  I need some new work too, feel a bit at a loose end, some work I had has fallen through recently but I should use the unexpected time betta, not mope around lol 

Re-start and re-boot!

((hugs back))grouphug.gif
Online courses sounds good Anj!! I'm having some kind of empty feeling too, now when my studies are over... love to learn new things too, guess I have to go to some courses and study some more if I dont get a new job soon...

Sorry to hear about cancelled work planseyes.gif sometimes I feel the more I have time the less productive I am... 

so, re-starting and re-booting sounds like a plan!!!

happy.gif Great pic! Bono looks a bit confused... are they laughing at him, lol

zhiv and her family arrived, and although she loves to teas me, i still love her <3

zhiv and her family arrived, and although she loves to teas me, i still love her <3
And I was happy to be with barbara at her house til she just threw a slice of bread at my face!!!!!

Only the best of friends tease each other, bread in the face roll.gif oops sorry Zhiv tongue.gif. A Belgium welcome. I have a feeling there will be lots of laughs.

I bet she followed that up with a 'Dough' !!

I am in a good mood too, just back from Italia the other day , although semi hacked off as the wife n kids are still there, teasing me with hot weather stories ,whilst it's been grey and murky here. But happy cos I can eat and drink whatever I like, house is a mess though !! ha ha...laugh.gif Where's that Guinness gone...roll.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']zhiv and her family arrived, and although she loves to teas me, i still love her <3

And I was happy to be with barbara at her house til she just threw a slice of bread at my face!!!!!

Sounds greatlaugh.gif have fun girls!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']zhiv and her family arrived, and although she loves to teas me, i still love her <3

lol , have fun smile.gif

[quote name='123love wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

lol , have fun smile.gif

Maybe she wanted you to make your own sanchwhich!roll.gifMy kind of hostess!!laugh.gif

I've got a whole list of things to do and I don't feel like doing them because most of them involves cleaning. I need a maid! laugh.gif

I've got a whole list of things to do and I don't feel like doing them because most of them involves cleaning. I need a maid! laugh.gif
Same here!