Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Ditto S1,

Im in a annoyed mood, cause people just dont get the sence of things anymore, people hear but they dont listen, listen means notice, notice means respond, respond means doing, doing means achieving, take the blind folds off people

???????

names??????? laugh.gif

Always remember anyone you have lost, at their best, it will make you smile.

I like that advice Inter1....  I'm going to remember that....  Hugs all round i think.  Sweet that you knew your neighbor Caz, so many don't.

And I do find it amazing how people can seem to choose their time to go...  sorry for your loss LAwoman....  hope all in your family are doing well.

I'm still hoping for the Q magazine as well!  I'd ordered one from Amazon UK, but they just notified me it is no longer available... Also ordered one from U2.com.  But I have no confidence in them....  ha ha.... wonder if i'll ever see it!  

(fingers crossed!)

We had a death in the family in the family a few weeks ago and it was shocking as well. We knew she was sick, but expected her to hold on for a few months. When the family told her she was going to hospice. She said NO! I don't want to go. The next morning she passed. We truly believe she did not want to put herself or anyone through the whole hospice ordeal. Sorry to hear about your neighbor.tired.gif

ecardu26d56_8518.jpg

Sorry for your loss

I went to a service today for someone from where i'd previously worked. He did a lot of great work serving the community and will be missed greatly. frown.gif

It was a really nice service and celebration of his life.

tired.gif 

Sorry for your losses Caz and LAWomanfrown.gif i'm sending hugs to you both!

I'm on a November mood... looking forward to snow, it would brighten the world at least a little...

Oh im so sorry hestia as well, both of you try and cheer up xx oo
Thank you, 123.  happy.gif

I have fun on the agenda today. happy.gif

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman']We had a death in the family in the family a few weeks ago and it was shocking as well. We knew she was sick, but expected her to hold on for a few months. When the family told her she was going to hospice. She said NO! I don't want to go. The next morning she passed. We truly believe she did not want to put herself or anyone through the whole hospice ordeal. Sorry to hear about your neighbor.
tired.gif

ecardu26d56_8518.jpg

Sorry for your lossThank you so much Spicy, Inter, Nikki, Hestia and Kertulli.

I went to a service today for someone from where i'd previously worked. He did a lot of great work serving the community and will be missed greatly. frown.gif

It was a really nice service and celebration of his life.

tired.gif 

My condolences Hestia. Take care!

Im in a mood to jump in a swimming pool, its a bit warm here, and also feel like something sweet, like trifle mmm

Feeling reflected and sad because 20 years ago the KISS army lost one of our own, Eric Carr as a result of cancer.

Here's a part of a video called "Tale of the Fox, the Eric Carr Story"

Thanks LAWoman and Illumination.  It really was a lovely service.

I'm happy for snow !!happy.gif

In a cleaning mood, I know its late to be doing washing but im going to do that for 1 hr or so, whilst drying clothes and thinking of mopping the floors, sometimes im a live wire at night, heck maybe its the moon lol, they say thats when all the crazy's come out, giggles.. So thankfully I got music and energy so going to take advantage of it since im usually weak and tired, perhaps enjoy another tea too ;o)

I'm currently feeling "awakened" as a result from hearing a sermon from Joel Osteen.  The sermon was about how we complain about our lives,while not realizing someone in this world has it much worse.

Ex:Someone who complains about their family while another person has just lost theirs to an accident or a disease.

I'm in a good mood generally but having a slight caffeine crashohwell.gif

One of those moods. Whistful, intraspective, just wishing what if............................ *sigh*

I'm in a tired mood from all the fun and family time on the Thanksgiving Holiday. So it's a good tired mood and now it's time to get ready for the Christmas season. Christmas came fast this year.

I was in a good mood as I was going to sort all my Christmas shopping but some eejit in a BMW blocked my car in and I can't get out of my driveway.

Feeling "grinched" because I found out a couple soaps I enjoyed are now "off the air" and aren't returning online in January as a result of ,,,, money.  I also found out one of my favorite frozen yogurt places "bit the dust" when a car with two drunken teenagers crashed into it.

To top it off, a health issue has reared it's ugly head on me and as a result I feel it's safe to say "2011 can kiss my bony butt".  Sorry to vent so much,but this drama isn't worth an ulcer or a migraine so it had to be "released" by me posting it and doing some yoga.

Still feeling all................*sigh* and thinking, I need to stop doing that - will hurt my brain!

Been realxing today and writing a lot and ignoring the broken washing machine (not good!) and the cleaing i haven't done - I have decide that i want to be an eccentric novelist lol!!!

Still feeling all................*sigh* and thinking, I need to stop doing that - will hurt my brain!

Been realxing today and writing a lot and ignoring the broken washing machine (not good!) and the cleaing i haven't done - I have decide that i want to be an eccentric novelist lol!!!

You have my condolences, I remember when our washing machine broke down on us,our options included my hand-crank washer, the bathtub or laundromat.

((HUGS))