Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

50222 - catch you in a bit Sue

Just eaten a very large mango !!!! yummy, yummy

Work is going to get more stressful as we get closer to closing down the unit, staff feel unsure about what is going on because we get no information. The private unit where most of the staff are going ( except me as I don't believe in private care) keep changing the requirements that will enable them to work there. Told not to book holidays until the new unit opens!!!! I have booked Glastonbury week off and will be going, full stop.

Another new system was introduced today to take us further away from caring, computeccr based, no training and not enough computers to imput the required data..... It's form an orderly queue for a computer, forget the patient!!!

50224 - oh maggie I feel for you - it is horrible when you have to have change like that and the patient is the least important person in the equation - it is the same in teaching, the child is left behind.

I hope that all eases out for you soon maggie xxx

50226 - thank you! I knowit was only day one today but had fun, planning on going tomorrow if eleanor is well enough to go to school (she seems to have some kind of bug but want her to be better so she can go on her school trip tomorrow!)

50227 Hi! Just popping in on my way home from the market. Everyone okay?

50228 - i am good thank you Janette - hope you have had fun at the market

ai, work-stress for maggie too? sorry to hear. hope you can still enjoy glastohappy.gif

and yes, kert, over here they wanna make us work longer too. so maybe in couple of years the nurses will be older than the average patient?  

50229 Not that much fun, lol, but will be a wonderful dinner tonight (and easy, which is really the most wonderful part!!!).

really tired, been to supermarket after work (and to the shoeshopwink.gif) and cooked dinner, washed hair. gonna watch tv now. hope you all have a good evening, and see you tomorrow!

50230 Lots of work stress these days!!! Much talk in the news over here too about raising the retirement age, etc. and trying to break up teacher's unions (like teachers are so over paid - wtf???!!!). I really do try and stay optimistic, but it's hard to do while the world crumbles around you, isn't it!

50231 Nice to see you, Barbara! Have a good one!

50236 - see you later barbara - have a good night

it is the same over here Janette - cutting back on education (amongst other things!!!) and raising retirement too!

50238 - hi caz! how are you?

50238 Sorry to have missed you, Maggie! Looks like you've left now - have a good evening!

50239 Hi Caz! Didn't see you there, lol! How are you doing?

50240-hi janette,hi zhivv,sounds like you did well in your swim,well done.thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif i,m good thanks janette.

50240 - thanks Caz - I am pleased with myself lol!

50241-i think you have given me the motavation to start again.

50242 - thank you!!!! Is your pool doing the swimathon? Maybe sign up for that, was the motivation for me

50243-i don,t know if they are doing the swimathon but will try and find out when i go next week,it will either be mon or wed that i can go as they are my days off next week