Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

50487 We all do a decent job of hijacking the thread . . . just start making fun of the troll or talking about how hot Bono is and it works every time!

50487 - oh yes, trolls never last long!!

50488 I think a lot of our trolls have been the same person under a different name, lol and don't they seem to show up when a tour is under way and they sort of fade away after?

There is one troll that completely gets under my skin. And of course I will not say who she is.

50489 - mmmm terri lol!!!

Janette - i think you could be right about the same person under different names - they must be so bored to be bothered to find the sites of people they don't like and make stupid comments

50490 Terri, that just makes me sooooo curious, lol! Zhivvy, do you ever wonder how boring they must be in their "real" life like at work, a party, etc.? Maybe that's all they can do successfully is to be an anonymous troll?

50491 - i can imagine their souless lives lol!!!

I have to go to bed now though as after midnight and need energy for the pool again tomorrow!

I actually remembered the people who changed there names, but the only way to do that is open up another account, which was another 40 bucks.

I was never in a chat room before, and so when I first signed up, I thought they wanted my full name, so it just ended up Terrib. I wanted to change it so it wasn't my name but the mods said it was too late.

*wonders what I would have put...

50492 Terri, I did the same thing just using my name as I didn't know any better and I'm not paying another $40 to change it!!! Oh well!!!

See you later, Zhivvy - sleep well!

50493 I have to leave in another couple mins. (5:30 pm is my deadline as have to make dinner)

I am counting the minutes until it is time for my son to go to bed so I can FINALLY sleep.

50495 I hope he gets to bed quickly for you, lol! You are counting the minutes instead of sheep!

I try so hard to take naps during the day but it just doesn't happen. Plus I have this stupid ulcer that bugs me to death. It seems all I eat is cheese sandwiches.

The Guinness Cupcake

rI0dXb-cwj8a4wcu3SwwYxy1gtp309qe

The cupcake was actually pretty good. It was a Guinness cupcake with Guinness glaze and Guinness whipped cream. The funny thing was that the whipped cream kind of tasted like chocolate. The cupcake definitely had a beer smell about it, all yeasty and good. The glaze was where I found the most Guinness flavor. The cupcake itself had that kind of yeasty taste that breads made with beer get. I liked it and would eat it again. Good thing I bought 2!

50498 - Jen that looks good! And thanks for the review lol!

hope i got it right lol!!! I am off out to the gym now! catch you all later!

50502 - hello Janette - i could just have one of those cakes too!!!!

Back from gym - feeling pretty good with myself

50503 Hi Zhivvy . . . . problem is, I'd want more than one! Sounds like you have had a good day! I'm just about to set off on a walk, then have quite a list of errands. I have to buy my son new pants as he refuses to stop growing, have to buy a music stand, have to get my son to the doctor to have his foot checked (even though it's fine, he cannot do PE until he has a new doctor's note!), then if time allows, maybe something for myself! I really want to take a long walk!

50504 - a busy day for you then Janette - and what is it with children keep growing??? They should stop lol!

I am off out to collect Eleanor in a bit and then I need to go and collect some new tyres for John's car - it failed on its MOT with bad tyre - more money - tyres are so expensive!!!! And then it ismy car's turn next week - i hope that mine doesn't need anything too expensive!!!!

rolleyes.gifbored.gif 50505...

Me thinks everyone has gone...rolleyes.gif

Hello...out there...ohwell.gif

50507 - hello!

I love the waving cow Nikki lol!