Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

49761 I can't keep up, things move too fast for me these days LOL

Hi btw, how you doing m'dear?

49762 ...and why is it I can never see my own siggy!!grin.gif

And what a bummer that your post level didn't change on 35000 Zhiv, that's just plain mean!

49763 Hi Suee, I have that TFI Friday feeling, how bout you?!

Anjana thanks for the pm the other day...Very funny...Today I went past a book shop, and they had a persons book in the window..two of the same books next to each other and I found myself laughing..I got a couple of funny looks...you bad bad lady.....laugh.gif

49765 That's ok Suee, glad it gave you a laugh!

OK! I'm letting cat out of bag...and hope it will stay fine..I had a job end of last year, and after a week they decided show me the door!  I was very up set by that. So November on have been looking for a job, found money bad at times and was getting me down in so many ways. Hated sign on place, and the people and everything about it...Sorry but life at times was s**t !.Well now since Monday I have been working, like the place and the people I work with and think they are happy with me. I am hoping I have turned the corner, pay the bills, get things straight and live a little, just a little. Today I bought myself a bunch of daffodils....sitting on my dinning room table..My feet hurt as on them all day, and place has not been cleaned since last weekend....and by end of day I'm done in..BUT I'M WORKING.. I HAVE A JOB........HOPE IT LASTS....happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif  happy.gif 

49767 Oh that's brilliant Suee, such good news, good for you and do treat yourself to a little something this weekend, good on you m'dear, yey!

banana.gif

and it's nice you feel you can share the good news Suee, I don't know if you're like me, I daren't speak sometimes about things in case I jinx them (does that make sense?) I get a bit superstitious about it and stay schtum until I feel more confident about it.

I'm going round the corner and get bottle of wine, And as I work Monday to Friday I can have a little longer in bed and then rush around clean this place..and put together a shopping list of food to last the week...and..... and I just don't know!But wine tonight for starters....I'm just giddy...

O........M........G...........banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif

I'm going round the corner and get bottle of wine, And as I work Monday to Friday I can have a little longer in bed and then rush around clean this place..and put together a shopping list of food to last the week...and..... and I just don't know!But wine tonight for starters....I'm just giddy...

O........M........G...........banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif