Sign in to follow this  
123love

What music are you listening to part 3

listening to 6 music,

They have just played a track by a band called Washed out, didn't catch the title of the song, but it sounded so good. I'm going to have a look on Itunes and see if I can find it.....

Playlist for June 10-12/11:

1.   Rainy Day - Plain White T's

2.   Meet Me Halfway - Kenny Loggins

3.   Meet Me Halfway - Black Eyed Peas

4. My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne

5.   You're My Best Friend - Queen

6.   Not Afraid - Eminem

7. Your Love is a Lie - Simple Plan

8.   Your Love is a Song - Switchfoot

9. I Don't Care - Apocalytica with Adam Gontier

10. Wicked Game - Three Days Grace

U2: Mercy-The live version, they should play this in the states on the tour.

U2: Mercy-The live version, they should play this in the states on the tour.

That guitar work has to be worked on at the end. Edge has it all wrong there.

couldnt get to sleep last night, after having an early-evening nap on couch... so i put on katie melua live at the o2-arena in london. what a voice to fall asleep to! like an angel...

Neil Young & Crazy Horse: Like a Hurricane.  I actually asked the DJ at the Kitchen Nightclub when I was staying at the Clarence years ago, use to stay there often on my trips to Dublin, anyhow in the middle of the techno dance music, I asked him to play this for me (welll the manager asked for me and he did!) I've never seen so many Irish people GO CRAZY!!! The dancefloor was confused and then we all ended up holding hands and dancing turned into a love fest LOL! The drinks were flowing after that one! Too bad Edge and Bono closed it, I always looked forward to running down those back steps to the club and spending my night saying What? I cannot understand Irish people when they get talking and then they would say the same thing to me, I guess I have a heavy southern accent, I dont think so but they did. Total communication breakdowns..southern folks and Irish lol, nobody knew what the hell the other was saying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KxiEjPCXA8&feature=related

Neil Young: Hey Hey My My...my southern roots are showing today. I'm suppose to be writing a contract on a house and here I am listening to Neil Young and hanging around on U2's site...I think my priorities may be screwed up today and I dont care. After the flooding in the heartland down to the bayou, we are gonna need another Farm Aid BIGTIME in the USA. Only this President would flood our farmland to save deserted towns. They'll be a food shortage soon and we wiped out tens of thousands of homes that were actually occupied, this goverment of mine is in la la land. I'm bitter about it all.

U2 Mercy, the first one, before it became a different song. I think I am ready to go to work now. I would have loved to worked on Edge's Malibu property, I think I could get that thing through the CCC...me and a few hundred of my surfing buddies. I would blast that song from the top of the mountian so the surfers could hear it!

Sergio Mendes featuring Black Eyed Peas

all she wants to do is dance - don henley
get on your boots - u2

walk on - u2 stay safe tonight

Playlist for June 17-19:
1.  You're Not Sorry-- Taylor Swift
2.  I Won't Hold You Back -- Toto
3.  I'll Be Over You -- Toto
4.  Piggy -- NIN
5.  March of the Pigs -- NIN
6.  Heat of the Moment -- Asia
7.  Rhythm of Love -- Plain White T's