Sign in to follow this  
123love

What music are you listening to part 3

Long cool woman/ Actung Baby tall guy versionwink02.gif

I dont want your money honey, I want your love ~ Transvision vamp

I wonder where is the love ~ Love and peace or else ~ U2

Love is the answer ,you know that for sure, oh were playing those ~ mind games ~ John Lennon

Carry each other ~ One ~ U2

And I dont want some pretty face to tell me pretty lies, all I want is someone to believe ~ Honesty ~ Billy joel

Jeff Buckley. Wow! I found out about him reading Rolling Stones' top lists and he was on the top 100 singers of all time.

I had a lovely sleep last night kinda, and this is in my mind

Just you and me ~ Chicago

Coldplay LIVE from Madrid by ANTON CORBIJN!!!!! Copycats!! tongue.gif Nice production so far, though. There are three cuts to choose from and I'm doing Anton's.  http://www.youtube.com/ColdplayVEVO 

And...wondering where the Coldplay free fan download thread went? Is this place being cleaned of mention of other bands? ohwell.gif

Edit: Update, OK. I had to turn the sound off. The monotony was plucking my nerve. Seriously! I'm surprised. I do like their radio hits, but I own no CP album. So I guess there are only a few songs on each I'd listen to if I did buy them. Their stage is quite cool, like the album cover when viewed from above. laugh.gif

Alternating cds - (1) ATYCLB , (2) Concrete Blonde's "Bloodletting" and (3) ELLA and LOUIS "Best Of"

while out for a walk on a gorgeous day!

I'm getting to know my Achtung Baby 20th anniversary set. Right now it's Down All the Days. It's the music from Numb, but with a different set of lyrics sung by Bono. I really like it!

Kindergarten Baby pre-release disc....tremendous....can't wait for box set to arrive *waits*

So many wonderful beautiful songs. calm, happy, honest, colorful, truthful.clap.gif

My favorite song today are Paradise, i keep thinking about the butterflies happy.giffrown.gifhappy.gif  blue_butterfly.gif

and US against the world....clap.gif

Just got this song in mind now

I like paradise and butterflies Hestia :o)

Mylo Xyloto and lot of DMB right now. Btw, check out Mute Math's "Typical" - reminds me of U2.