Sign in to follow this  
123love

What music are you listening to part 3

It's a U2 night. U2-Do you feel loved, live from Popmart Mexico

It's a U2 night. U2-Do you feel loved, live from Popmart Mexico

Woops, that is Las Vegas, when my husband cousin was their US Representative. You would think I would go to Vegas and take her up on it all, she was democrat (we are Republicans but I never let politics get in the way of family, my dad was our State Rep then term limited out to State Senator, my husbands Grandfather was the Rep in Georgia, Dina Titus was US Rep in Vegas, GOOD GOD EVERYONE IN OUR FAMILY IS IN POLITICS OR GOVERNMENT JUDGES ETC. No wonder I am pushing my son to go into politics and help the folks here. I don't care if you Dem or Rep as long as you represent your people honestly and keep the love in your heart and their best interests and listen to them, remember you are a public servant and don't get caught up in the drama of it all, then I will support you. If it's this family, we all support each other no matter what. I still laugh when I watch the U2 video of I still havent found what I'm looking for, IN VEGAS. How odd....

U2-Last night on earth from Vegas, I still wonder how things would have been different if Harry Reid, did not screw the state over, Dina was the Democrat nominee for Governor, she had it in the bad until Harry Reid and Nancy took over...

U2-Last night on earth from Vegas, I still wonder how things would have been different if Harry Reid, did not screw the state over, Dina was the Democrat nominee for Governor, she had it in the bad until Harry Reid and Nancy took over...

Wow, just heard she is going to get her congressional seat back...Yeah!!!!

Brave New Tribe: Down to the Bottom

This is the BEST surf song! 

Jimmy Hendrix: If the 60's were the 90's---taken and redone by the Beautiful People and the video is to surfing. Freaking amazing!!!

1 Giant Leap: My Culture (Yes, everything is about going surfing and family for me these days) Fantastic song

Screaming Trees: Nearly Lost you

This is my Irish song...I used to put it on early in the morning when the flight attendants would wake you up after the overnight flight to Dublin from the US, I use to love putting it on and watching the coast with those long fingers*that's what it looked like* come into view, that is probably one of my favorite things of all time seeing the coast with the sun rising from the air over Ireland.

James: Waltzing Along, that whole album would be on nonstop while I wandered over there. Its the song that got me through the fall off Howth waiting for the fire brigade. THANK YOU JAMES FOR TAKING ME TO ANOTHER PLACE, once they got me down the shock set it that my ankle was backwards and swinging in every direction. Ugghghh. That that was bad, Beaumont Hospital was beyond odd. All the doctors were listening to a horse race on a radio while everyone waiting on the embassy. Note to self: You have never taken a soul to Ireland, there might be times it would be good to have someone along, I dreamed of taking my children but they never wanted to go. Every song has a story I suppose.