Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

agt

How has your appearance changed/Post a photo for laughs.

[quote name='agt wrote:

maggie18patchwork']

family003-1.jpg

Were you an extra in Morse???? LOLroll.gif

[quote name='mummy wrote:

kerttuli']

.. have to ask dad if she could send me some.

you're dad is a woman!? eek.gifwas just bout to ask if kert had something she wanted to tell us bout her dad?? (don worry, sweety, i'm openmindedwink.gif)

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

mummy wrote:

kerttuli']

.. have to ask dad if she could send me some.

you're dad is a woman!? laugh.gif

[quote name=utwothefly wrote:

barbara1 wrote:
mummy]

you're dad is a woman!? laugh.gif

lol! loved his character!! or should i say hers?!grin.gif

btw utwothefly, you look like a young larry a little when you were young boy.

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

agt wrote:

maggie18patchwork']

family003-1.jpg

Were you an extra in Morse???? LOL
ummmmm.... come to think of it I never got paid for it either, suppose it's too late now to invoice Mr Thaw!!!!!!

LOL maggie! A great pic though! as are the rest of yours! happy.gif

[quote name='utwothefly wrote:

Zhivvy']Utwothefly - when did you leave boyzone then? LMAO!

lol.... I left when i realised i was in the wrong irish group! laugh.gif

and did they not let you in the other one yet? Meanies!!!!! you'd look great in Westlife! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

IMG_0015.jpg

okay this one's a little embarrassing... but i can have it.tongue.gif 15 and on holiday at my aunts, at mallorca. on my last day they celebrated the virgin, patroness of the fishermen, in the little harbour where my aunt and her family lived. we went on a boat-trip in her honnor, they threw flowers into the sea. at night there was this great party with fairs, folkdancing, playback-shows,... great way to end my holiday!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

utwothefly wrote:

Zhivvy']Utwothefly - when did you leave boyzone then? LMAO!

lol.... I left when i realised i was in the wrong irish group!
laugh.gif

and did they not let you in the other one yet? Meanies!!!!! you'd look great in Westlife! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

IMG_0015.jpg

okay this one's a little embarrassing... but i can have it.tongue.gif 15 and on holiday at my aunts, at mallorca. on my last day they celebrated the virgin, patroness of the fishermen, in the little harbour where my aunt and her family lived. we went on a boat-trip in her honnor, they threw flowers into the sea. at night there was this great party with fairs, folkdancing, playback-shows,... great way to end my holiday!
You look so happy in this pic Barbara!!! But can't decide which is the biggest - your hair or the glasses lol!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Ok- embarassing - this is 1993 when I was living halfway up a mountain in the middle of nowhere in France on a goat farm!  - yes I have had some interesting jobs! happy.gif  This is me on a very rainy day (which is why I am wearing a very fetching yellow waterproof suit with the sexy green hat!) having to drive my tractor!!!! Most people have glam 21st birthday's! This was just before mine!!!

003-6.jpg

Sept 1997 - My graduation!

001-8.jpg

don worry, zhiv, i ddnt hve glamorous 21th bday either, i had pregnant 21th bday, lol!

and i love the pic of your graduation! and you do look hot in there, like usualcute.gifhappy.gif

don worry, zhiv, i ddnt hve glamorous 21th bday either, i had pregnant 21th bday, lol!
and i love the pic of your graduation! and you do look hot in there, like usualwink.gif 

This was me aged about 11 i think, don't even remember where this was... doen't look like a desert does it! tongue.gif. Im not a u2 fan hereeek.gif ...although by the shades utwothefly was already borntongue.gif

me11ridingcamel.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

As if that's you Barbara! Looks nothing like you!

Ok- embarassing - this is 1993 when I was living halfway up a mountain in the middle of nowhere in France on a goat farm!  - yes I have had some interesting jobs! happy.gif  This is me on a very rainy day (which is why I am wearing a very fetching yellow waterproof suit with the sexy green hat!) having to drive my tractor!!!! Most people have glam 21st birthday's! This was just before mine!!!

003-6.jpg

Speaks a million words this one...................................

[quote name='agt wrote:

Zhivvy']Ok- embarassing - this is 1993 when I was living halfway up a mountain in the middle of nowhere in France on a goat farm!  - yes I have had some interesting jobs! 
happy.gif
  This is me on a very rainy day (which is why I am wearing a very fetching yellow waterproof suit with the sexy green hat!) having to drive my tractor!!!! Most people have glam 21st birthday's! This was just before mine!!!

003-6.jpg

Speaks a million words this one...................................

doesnt it??? seems like they gave her some wine, just so she would stay!

i can't remember my 21st... probably wasn't glamourous either wink.gif 

This was me aged about 11 i think, don't even remember where this was... doen't look like a desert does it! tongue.gif. Im not a u2 fan hereeek.gif ...although by the shades utwothefly was already borntongue.gif

me11ridingcamel.jpg

Cool shades - you were destined to love U2 weren't you lol!

and ofcourse its me, andrew! you can tell by the curly hair and big teeth.... (and some would say manic smile, wouldnt you zhivvy!?)

and ofcourse its me, andrew! you can tell by the curly hair and big teeth.... (and some would say manic smile, wouldnt you zhivvy!?)

Me??? Say that???? The smile is a giveaway though - i have seen that smile after a few cocktails lol!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

[quote name='agt wrote:

Zhivvy']Ok- embarassing - this is 1993 when I was living halfway up a mountain in the middle of nowhere in France on a goat farm!  - yes I have had some interesting jobs! 
happy.gif
  This is me on a very rainy day (which is why I am wearing a very fetching yellow waterproof suit with the sexy green hat!) having to drive my tractor!!!! Most people have glam 21st birthday's! This was just before mine!!!

003-6.jpg

Speaks a million words this one...................................and what would those words be............tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']and ofcourse its me, andrew! you can tell by the curly hair and big teeth.... (and some would say manic smile, wouldnt you zhivvy!?)

Me??? Say that???? The smile is a giveaway though - i have seen that smile after a few cocktails lol!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

tongue.gif well no cocktails involved here!! bit too young.... see, i can smile and be happy without the alcohol tooohwell.gif

Well you look like one of the teenagers that were in Saved By The Bell TV show. Must have been the American teen fashions.

[quote name='agt wrote:

barbara1']and ofcourse its me, andrew! you can tell by the curly hair and big teeth.... (and some would say manic smile, wouldnt you zhivvy!?)

Well you look like one of the teenagers that were in Saved By The Bell TV show. Must have been the American teen fashions.

PS: In a good way!!!

[quote name='agt wrote:

agt wrote:

PS: In a good way!!!

what other way could that be???tongue.gif lol! but in my defends: i was trying to let my hair grow from very short to very long again... took me some years during which i looked like a bit of a freaky lisa bonnet-type, i guess.