Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

Why GIBBO was suspended,...

[quote name='cathkel wrote:

mick james']Is it just me or is Bono doing his best Gwok impersonation at just after 1 minute in this new clip???

Coincidence? Maybe, but it's really gotta make you wonder!

My thoughts exactly Mick.....i had to laugh when i saw it. Its like a real piss take tongue.gif

That was really weird, i thought that too, but then i just thought naaaa surely not! i repeated it about 5 times

At wembley Bono was singing unknown caller, and was pointing at the front row of the crowd (same faces for the last 15 shows) and sang and pointed at them "Restart and reboot yourself You're free to go!" which was more than a bit weird.

[quote name='surrenders wrote:

barbara1']agree very much with surrender. but mummy = weibeda. he even posted pics from his weibeda-period posing with other fans outside a concert. but he said as weibeda he never harrassed someone, or hacked or 'stalked'. but there was this other character in the old zoo, who did do all this and some thought that was him too. he strongly denied.

That was it Barbara, thanks for clarifying it. I remember he went to great lengths to prove his 'innocence'.  Why was he banned?  This really pisses me off.

If the concern is people under 17 reading cuss words on here, I've got news for ya, most of those kiddies can swear better then most adults, and do.  If it's such a problem, create a forum for under 17 year olds, but the  majority of people here are adults and a 'G' rated site is no fun.  As far disrespecting mods, come on, we all deal with enough crap in the real world.  Bosses who treat you like crap, kids, spouses, the world in general pushes us around enough to 'conform' who the hell needs it from an artists website.  Someone cusses you out, big whoop, ignore it and move on.  The more you push, the more some people push back.  It's a freakin message board, if you don't like what's being said on a thread, stay away from it and read something else.

Where's the explanation of why Mummy and SIA and Basher are gone?

Mate you missed it, but SIA is also a serial alias user who went way beyond the realm of acceptable behaviour in a response to Mummy.

I understand that there's a rule about banned members not being able to return, but add me to the list of peeps who's going to miss Mummy's posts.

Fear not though, he will return eventually as someone else......

At wembley Bono was singing unknown caller, and was pointing at the front row of the crowd (same faces for the last 15 shows) and sang and pointed at them "Restart and reboot yourself You're free to go!" which was more than a bit weird.

Maybe I'm kidding myself, but I'm pretty conviced that was a nod to the Gwok!

Could care less about gibbo, he's on ignore as are two others. But why is Basher gone?

Bash had been previously given a warning about the excess cussing and told if it happened again he would be suspended for 1 week, at that point he agreed to tone it down.

When he found out about gibbo he came on the site and posted several times with an excessive use of profanity in order to make a point (as some others did also but later removed their posts). As he had been previously advised what would happen, he was contacted and told the 1 week suspension would go into effect.

Look, we know people drop a curse word here and there, that is generally ok, not a big deal. We always look at the context  of the posts. But excessive and constant of profanity, is not allowed, and the mods have to enforce the rules. Agree or disagree, the rules are clearly stated and everyone has agreed to follow them.

Baja

zoo mom? that is disgraceful!you raise your kids in a zoo!surely the authorities must know about this?at least you dont have to pay to see the gorillas.smokin.gif  p.s feck off! (legally not a swear word but i am sure you understand the inference)

Also on the list and anxiously awaiting the RETURN OF THE MUMMY!!

Thank you Baja for the removal of SIA.

zoo mom? that is disgraceful!you raise your kids in a zoo!surely the authorities must know about this?at least you dont have to pay to see the gorillas.smokin.gif  p.s feck off! (legally not a swear word but i am sure you understand the inference)
Oh dear, perhaps you did not understand that Gibbo was suspended for the disrespect he showed and failure to comply to directives, which you are now doing. NOT for swearing.

Hence, as the rules must be enforced the same way for all, and your inference is quite well understood. You are hereby suspended for 1 month.

Baja

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

utwothefly']At wembley Bono was singing unknown caller, and was pointing at the front row of the crowd (same faces for the last 15 shows) and sang and pointed at them "Restart and reboot yourself You're free to go!" which was more than a bit weird.

eek.gif lol

[quote name='utwothefly wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

utwothefly']At wembley Bono was singing unknown caller, and was pointing at the front row of the crowd (same faces for the last 15 shows) and sang and pointed at them "Restart and reboot yourself You're free to go!" which was more than a bit weird.

eek.gif lol

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

badgirl56 wrote:

eek.gif lol

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifAlec that is so funny!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Bajagirl wrote:

oval']zoo mom? that is disgraceful!you raise your kids in a zoo!surely the authorities must know about this?at least you dont have to pay to see the gorillas.
smokin.gif
 p.s feck off! (legally not a swear word but i am sure you understand the inference)

Oh dear, perhaps you did not understand that Gibbo was suspended for the disrespect he showed and failure to comply to directives, which you are now doing. NOT for swearing.

Hence, as the rules must be enforced the same way for all, and your inference is quite well understood. You are hereby suspended for 1 month.

Baja

Baja ..its getting scary here now ...whats next ?..our siggys?..Please dont ever ban my BMans Bum siggy!tongue.gifwink.giflaugh.gif

Go to 2.30 and you see bono walk down to the front and point and sing at them

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Fantastic!!!!! love it!

And reminds me that i miss this song in the setlist!

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifI really dont want to comment!

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

utwothefly wrote:

badgirl56']
eek.gif
 lol

roll.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

utwothefly']Go to 2.30 and you see bono walk down to the front and point and sing at them

wink.gif. Some think we'll get more than 18 songs maybe 20-24 happy.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

utwothefly']Go to 2.30 and you see bono walk down to the front and point and sing at them

wink.gif. Some think we'll get more than 18 songs maybe 20-24 happy.gif

I'll be happy with 18 songs more would be better. Seems pretty much a given but When love comes to town can't wait for!

But i'd be happy if they just walked on stage lol!

badgirl56 wrote:

utwothefly']Mary, you should have seen there faces lol, they were almost as shocked as oval when he saw bajas post above
eek.gif
 lol

roll.gif

That is someone who deserved it and will not be missed!

cathkel wrote:

mick james']Is it just me or is Bono doing his best Gwok impersonation at just after 1 minute in this new clip???

Coincidence? Maybe, but it's really gotta make you wonder!

My thoughts exactly Mick.....i had to laugh when i saw it. Its like a real piss take 
tongue.gif

That was really weird, i thought that too, but then i just thought naaaa surely not! i repeated it about 5 times definately a piss take for Gibbo.. but if it is.. and the band actually know what's going on in here.. how come things haven't been sorted yet? Hmmmm

Gibbo was banned to bring more activity to this place. Period.

Gibbo was banned to bring more activity to this place. Period.

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif and he planned it that way.

[quote name='mick james wrote:

surrenders wrote:

barbara1']agree very much with surrender. but mummy = weibeda. he even posted pics from his weibeda-period posing with other fans outside a concert. but he said as weibeda he never harrassed someone, or hacked or 'stalked'. but there was this other character in the old zoo, who did do all this and some thought that was him too. he strongly denied.

That was it Barbara, thanks for clarifying it. I remember he went to great lengths to prove his 'innocence'.  Why was he banned?  This really pisses me off.

If the concern is people under 17 reading cuss words on here, I've got news for ya, most of those kiddies can swear better then most adults, and do.  If it's such a problem, create a forum for under 17 year olds, but the  majority of people here are adults and a 'G' rated site is no fun.  As far disrespecting mods, come on, we all deal with enough crap in the real world.  Bosses who treat you like crap, kids, spouses, the world in general pushes us around enough to 'conform' who the hell needs it from an artists website.  Someone cusses you out, big whoop, ignore it and move on.  The more you push, the more some people push back.  It's a freakin message board, if you don't like what's being said on a thread, stay away from it and read something else.

Mate you missed it, but SIA is also a serial alias user who went way beyond the realm of acceptable behaviour in a response to Mummy.

I understand that there's a rule about banned members not being able to return, but add me to the list of peeps who's going to miss Mummy's posts.

LOL I hope he comes back!  How do you know someone is using an alias?  SIA was a little different and she and Mummy would go back forth with each other sometimes.  Sorry I missed  it.

IP addresses, and no matter who people try to disguise the way they write, eventually they always fall back to the same patterns. Quite easy if you know what to look for. And some even admit it. - Baja

[quote name='surrenders wrote:

mick james wrote:

surrenders']That was it Barbara, thanks for clarifying it. I remember he went to great lengths to prove his 'innocence'.  Why was he banned?  This really pisses me off.

LOL I hope he comes back!  How do you know someone is using an alias?  SIA was a little different and she and Mummy would go back forth with each other sometimes.  Sorry I missed  it.

Mummy will be greatly missed - luckily I am in contact with him on other sites etc.... He was great, and I believe that he was unfarily targeted in the past under his previous name. I have a great afternoon in Ireland with him last year and he is a straighforward, honest and very funny man.