Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60735 Good

morning , zhivvy , caz and nikki ? how are we all ?Im up early with radio going already :o) feel like I missed something good though :o( dont know what..

60739 - maybe all of your usual dreams??

'night Caz!

60740 - night Caz - see you soon

and hi cash!

60742 - see you later 123

60743 - Whats up, 123, Zhiv, nikki. 123 un peu de francais tres bien. Just reading some posts relaxing. And resisint posting in the stand by me thread. aurevoir 123

60744 - salut cash! ca va? je suis bien aujord hui!!! And post in the stand by me thread - i was hesitant but glad that i did!

60745 - Yes I'm glad that you did too, zootops stick together. I took a peek at the profile thats all I need to know.  Like the french zhiv, I am actually french went to school all the way thru high school though I don't speak much anymore just family.

60746 - oh didn't look at the profile - may have a look!

I don't speak French that much anymore - I lived in France for 9 months a few years back - noone spoke English so had to speak French. I can speak it better than i can write it lol!

60747 - That's very good for nine months, yes I was there backpacking a couple of years back, and I spoke french and they replied in english??? Different french I guess lol.

60748 - canadian and french french are very different.

It was an amazing time I had over there.

I was living in the Massif Central - in the south of France. I lived on a goat farm - spent my days herding goats, milking goats, delivering baby goats and making goat cheese - loved it!

60749 - What delivering goat babies soo cool a gross at the same time. And love goat cheese. Goat cheese on crackers mmmmm. Did you ever pull on the goats beards lol. I can just see myself running after them trying to pull on their beards. By the way  I love animals, dont get me wrong.

60750 - you have to pull their beards - and stick apples on one horn, that was fun too!!! (i love animals too!)

and delivering the babies - first few times with your hands up places you never thought you would put your hands was a bit gross - but you get used to it and the newborns were just too cute

60751 - What up with the apples?? Was there a reason for that, better cheese or just fun. That's too funny. Whats your favourite animal?

I am getting chirping in the background, dam Gemini'swink.gif.

60752 - in the winter months when they can't graze we used to feed them lots of apples - bucket loads by the day. So for fun you'd stick an apple on their horns!!! made them run in a circle lol!!!

Cats and goats are my favourite animals - but love most.

And geminis pfffft lol!

60753 - I have to go, Dinner to eat and get some clothes ready for tomorrow, and stay in the good books. Always nice chatting Zivvy. 

60754 - you too!!! and bed for me i think 12:40am and up at 7!

night xxx

60755 Well I couldnt make arrangements today obviously because my head feels strange from these tablets , but i'll be ok , hope everyone is well , I kinda miss you all , hopefully we get to chat soon , Im going , but have got the radio on and will be relaxing , cant drink either doesnt mix with my tabs for the moment , maybe when I get used to them lol xxxx oooo

60756 - morning all!!! Insomnia is hitting me bad at the moment, Was almost 3 before i went to sleep this morning - was up at 7 and supposed to go swimming but for the first time ever I just couldn't do it. Came home instead and went back to bed for an hour - so feeling slightly better.

60757.......hi morning ladies......for two days in a row I've gonne to bed at 12.......and surprise...I'm not as tired !!

60758 - wow that is good Polly! i need to try that!

60760 - thanks, but won't work ever!

60756 - morning all!!! Insomnia is hitting me bad at the moment, Was almost 3 before i went to sleep this morning - was up at 7 and supposed to go swimming but for the first time ever I just couldn't do it. Came home instead and went back to bed for an hour - so feeling slightly better.
60761 Aw thats no good , hope you snap out of that..

I've just woken up , still feel tired , but got radio on now so will go to bed and listen to the radio , hopefully love to hear U2 :o) seeyou all in the morning xxxx oooo

607652 - get it every so often 123, hopefully only short term this time.