Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Hi Sue, been sorting out my wardrobe and preparing food for meal later.

Just sat down with a bagel and a cuppa for lunch, U2 on shuffle

60196..Hi Maggie, sitting here with a large mug of coffee, a cheese and salad sandwich....and someone going on about what she wants down town......my head hurts..mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Nope...but she wants hair colour mad.gif, things for her hairmad.gif, blank Cd mad.gif...at this point try and switch my earing aid off.laugh.gif

Last time I went to town with her such a pain!

Your lunch sounds lovely...what kind of cake......any left ?wink02.gif

Well thats lunch break over, thanks for the company, must go and do some other chores!!!!! keeping myself very busy !!!!

Maybe one game of bejewelled before I start again !!!!

Yes taken batteries out..mad.gif

MMMMMMMmmmmmm no cake..frown.gif

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm my fav...tongue.gif....your so kind.tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gifhappy.gif

see you later,

I hope your afternoon is not too stressful, and if you go shopping, don't forget the hearing aid!!!!!! and the batteries!!!!!!!!!

rolleyes.gif  60203..rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gif..SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH If you don't tell anyone and I don't...no one will know..rolleyes.gif

OK Maggie, see you later maybe..going to put washing on the line....and the hearing aid AND batteries crossed OFF the list...roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

60206 - Hello everyone! Been busy and not feeling well for a couple days, but I am back!!! I hope everyone is good, will read back a few pages and see what you have been up to!

Hi Sue!!!

Hello All..Just got back

Hello Patti..Just back from the shops...went alone...

Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well.... hope you are feeling alittle better...

60208 - Oh brother, another day of severe thunderstorms. I can hear the thunder in the distance heading our way :(

Oops sorry, forgot the counting part.

smile.gif..60208....Surrenders...This is for you..happy.gif

laugh.gif....60209...Hello Surrenders..It's very grey, cold and windy here..Sounds not so good your way...Last couple of weeks back it was amazing...felt summer was on the way, just round the corner...now it's b****y cold, put heating on last night.Thick winter socks and jumper on mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

60930 - Its partly sunny here after a few days of cold and rain.

Thanks Sue, I was just exhausted, too much going on lately. How were the shops? Get anything exciting? I went yesterday. Prices keep going up, grrr!!!!!

Hi Surrenders!!!

Hi all! Hope you've had a nice weekend!

Have to read back and see what's been going on.

Can't believe it's monday again tomorrow... Have to go back to work after 9 days sick leave.. let's see how it goes.

cute.gif.. 60212..

How do I put this...Patti and Kert...Me thinks you may have gone wrong with the numbers..grin.gif

Patti...it was you who said take thing easy...and rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as shopping..just things needed food wise..But with no help frommad.gif just moan about what I've got and not got this and that.......but if mad.gif had been wi th to help...WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

60214 - hello all!!! baking my cake!

Hello Kert..It's Bank Hoilday tomorrow...so it will a wet, windy cold day I bet....but I might be wrong!!!laugh.gif

60214 - What the heck was I doing with the numbers??? Doing too many things at one, grrrr.

I know Sue, I know, lol. My niece's pageant is soon so there is lots to do and my mom has had lots of medical appointments, plus work, so yeah, lol. But this week is not too bad, not working much, which sucks money wise, but it gives me a bit of a chance to rest and catch up with housework.

I get no help either Sue! Teenagers, ugh. Do this, do that, buy me this, buy me that, but no help in return. I keep asking her to pick up her shoes at the bottom of the stairs, but no. I tripped and fell over them this morning. You must have heard me swearing, lol.

Zhivvy, can`t wait to see the cake!!