Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60311 Well im going too , be listening to the radio all day even though I woke up with a head ache lol anyway take care , nighty night to you :o) xxxx oooo

Hello...Noone me thinks...

Well it had to happen....was in need of some shut eye yesterday afternoon....with it being so cold a afternoon and not in a good place mood wise...the thoughts of what I have to do today....and not a very happy person at this being time.....frown.gif

Well hope alls well  with you all..smile.gif 

Morning all,

I feel great just managed a full 8 hours sleep, don't normally sleep so well, supose it was after missing out sundau night/morning.

Looks like a nice day here, will go and cycle to the market. So must go and shower and dress !!!!

See you later.

Hi Sue, Hope you have a good day, sending you positive thoughts...........xx

Hello Maggie..Morning...Sun is shining here too. Thanks for PM, yesterday...found it this morning...just sent you one back...enjoy your  cycle ride and the market. Have a fun day....happy.gif

60315....hi Maggie and Suee......it's lunchtime which means sneaking time !!!

60316 - hello all!! I am missing you all again - may be round later and see you then!

60317...hi Zhiv....I'm still here..just gonna eat and I'm a fast eater....be back in 15 minutes...or something like that !!

60318 - hi polly - just trying to tidy and failing lol!

60319..Hello Zhivvy..Know the feeling..laugh.gif But do have washing on the line, load of ironing to do!frown.gif Plus have to go down town and sort out a load of things.....can't say I'm happy about or keen to do....Black cloud over here...needs to move away...

Is it tonight/ early morning show ?????, if so what time?????? and are you staying up??? U2 on tv...B' DAY..mmmmm

60320 morning all, nice numbers Suee!!  How is everyone? Haven't been in for ages so no idea what has been going on! Anything exciting happened?

60322..Hello Polly and Anjana...

Sorry about numbers....thanks Polly..

Had two going at getting the number right...laugh.gif

It's someones birthday 2nd, 3rd, 10th, 13th, and two the 30th so far..June...happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

60324 Hi Suee, you read my mind, just about to update the birthday thread...

60324.....sorry Suee.....it's my job here, to keep the numbers right.......or that's what some of you think. lol

I'm working and sneaking right now...my boss is not back yet !!

60325 Hi everyone , cant stay , have a headache , but still will be listening to a soft radio :o) take care , hope all is well , see you in the morning :o) xxxx oooo

60326 I'd betta get back to work, see ya's later xx

I'm being very, very careful with numbers...Polly... :-(

Hello Polly and Patti.....smile.gif

60330 - Don't worry Sue, I was totally messing up the numbers the other day!!!

I bought a lottery ticket for tomorrow and my horoscope said I would get a windfall, so be ready to travel to a concert Sue!!!!! LOL

60329....hi Patti....how are things on the other side of the world.....(at least almost) ???

Running to bedroom, putting things in a bag....roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

How are things with you...It's so cold here! 1st June tomorrow...Being bad eating a small bit of dark chocolate, one square....Should be cleaning lounge.....but I am NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grin.gif

60333 - Hi Polly, things are good here thanks! Sunny day!! How are you?

Good for you Sue!!!!! I just had some chocolate myself. which is very bad as I have gained some weight back. But starting walking again so I should be fine. If it wasn't for chocolate and crisps I wouldn't have to worry, lol.

Its cold here too Sue! I had to put my big winter comforter back on the bed!

60334.......It's been really hot to day...not that it matters because I've been inside all day......now it's kind of cloudy.....I'm gonna work a little longer. !!