Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60422.......it's the day Krist went to heaven...I gues you don't get day off's on these church days as we do in Europe. lol

We do, but we celebrate this on Easter...which was about two months ago. It is always on a Sunday, so we don't get an extra workday off.

So if you were in the garden, the weather must be good, correct?

*yawns again,

60424...not really the same as Easter...

The Feast of the Ascension is one of the great feasts in the Christian liturgical calendar, and commemorates the bodily Ascension of Jesus into heaven. Ascension Day is traditionally celebrated on a Thursday, the fortieth day from Easter day. However, some Roman Catholic provinces have moved the observance to the following Sunday. The feast is one of the ecumenical feasts (i.e., universally celebrated), ranking with the feasts of the Passion, of Easter and Pentecost.

......and the weather was rather good....but kind of windy !!

I should know this, being Catholic and all!

I don't care for gardening. I hate getting all dirty. My husband likes to do it, so I just go and let him (:>).

Any U2 shows for you soon?

60426...no U2 shows for me in the nearest future.....how about you ?

Oops! Gotta go and finish dinner. Lost track of time. Have a good weekend Polly!

Terri

60427...you too...I bettter go to sleep I was gonna go horseback riding tomorrow morning......mybe I should just skip it and sleep a little longer.......my horse wasn't in the mood this morning so she was kind of crazy !!

60428 - hello all! hope you are all well, just popping in before i go off to bed!

60429......tired.....but kind of OK......see you later...GOOD NIGHT !!

60430 - i saw you have hurt your back gardening, hope it is feeling better soon

60431......well not really hurt...just some pain from bending over all day......you know...I'm not allowed to sit/lay on my knees !!!

60432 - well hopefully it should be ok by tomorrow then - well hope so for you

off to bed now - can't stop yawning!!! nighty night xxx

60433....tomorrow is a new painfree day......hopfully. lol

60434 Well hello , hope all is well , take care , only listening to the radio from 5pm -6pm having a relaxing day :o) xxxx oooo

60435 - Hi Polly, hope you feel better from all the gardening! I helped my mum with hers the other day and ouch! I also did a lot of word processing for my niece for a school project. Now I know why I am not a secretary anymore, lol.

Hi 123, glad you having a relaxing day!!!!!!! How are you feeling?

The Vancouver news is crazy with the hitchhiker Bono story! Bono was right near the ferry that would take him to me, I bet that what he was looking for, lol.

60436 - OMGosh we leave for seattle in the morning!!!!!  I really don't even think I believe it yet...  I've been waiting for the Seattle concert since long before they came out with NLOTH....  and now it's HERE!  I think I'm too excited to even sleep tonight.... but I'll try...tongue.gif

I'll miss all of you while I'm there rockin' with the boys...  wish you could all be there!  banana.gifbanana.gif

60437 - Have a great time Nikki!!!!! Good thing its not too long of a drive for you! I can be in Seattle in about 2 hours once I drive an hour to the ferry. Damn, why I am not going???? lol

You are just like the little boy on the Disney commercial - "I'm too excited to sleep"!!!!

Full report upon your return!!!!!

Happy SUE.....140.jpg

woopee my daughter has changed are internet to 'firefox' so now the internet isnt being gay and its all good!!

i can enter the first page of this website without having a fit about it, racing againest it - I'm a hapy little bunny^^

Happy SUE.....140.jpg

woopee my daughter has changed are internet to 'firefox' so now the internet isnt being gay and its all good!!

i can enter the first page of this website without having a fit about it, racing againest it - I'm a happy little bunny^^

60439 - hello all!!!! hope you are all having a beautiful day!!!!

what Suee you only just now using firefox? Don't you know IE is the evils and kills your computer in a slow death grip of doom

plus as a web designer it's never on par with web standerds

worst thing Microsoft ever made

Like my spellings are never on par with the English language

Hello Zhivvy, see blue light is on...did leave you some questions yesterday..on page before..ohwell.gif

60442 - will look back and see and answer!

hello Claire!

60443 - Adam Ant was great fun!!