Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

63068 Hi Maggie and Jencute.gif, long time no chatty

60368 - Hi Maggie...I hope you're feeling better these days. I've read that you've been ill. I'm trying to get rid of a migraine. I hope it's better tomorrow. I've got tickets to see Les Miserables.

NOT sure I'm talking to Anjana... will someone tell her from me I'm glad she's had a nice day...mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

63069 don't be mad at me, me only playingwink.gif

63070 - Hi Anj! We haven't been on at the same time in a while...nice to see you.Hi Sue...don't mind Anj, she's just being cheeky! lol!

Hi Jen, Got nasty bugs at the moment.

Went to see Dr Zhivvy, told to eat many mangos.................

Quite a few people seem to be ill at the moment

63071 hi Jen, haven't chatted since the shows. Sorry bout your migraine, hope it goes soon. How have you been otherwise?

63072 poor you Maggie, get well soon m'dear, and Dr Zhivvy is right plenty of vitC in mangoshappy.gif

NOT sure I'm talking to Anjana... will someone tell her from me I'm glad she's had a nice day...mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

63071 - Sue, if you throw a picture of a certain hot drummer Anj's way, you'll set her off drooling the rest of the day...then she don't tease you. lol!

Hello Jen, are you feeling any better, last night you not feeling 100%

Maggie, are the pills med working, you need feel well for weekend.

Patti...me thinks you need someone to look after you.wink.gif

Maggie a year...26th July..laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

suee']63067..

NOT sure I'm talking to Anjana... will someone tell her from me I'm glad she's had a nice day...
mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

63071 - Sue, if you throw a picture of a certain hot drummer Anj's way, you'll set her off drooling the rest of the day...then she don't tease you. lol!

63072roll.gifyou know me too well, especially how to leave me speechless roll.gif

63074 I've been good, Anj...just going through 360 withdrawals and getting ready for my big trip coming up

63075 head's still bothering me, Sue...the mess I'm on usually take a couple of days to work

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

suee']63067..

NOT sure I'm talking to Anjana... will someone tell her from me I'm glad she's had a nice day...
mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

63072roll.gifyou know me too well, especially how to leave me speechless roll.gif

63076..bored.gif

No laughing at me or looking up at the ceiling....any of you..Daughter has told me how to do picture on here, and even written it down, but I'm just s*** at it..... if you would like to wait for Christmas.. by then maybe!bored.gif...and if I could there would be pictures of Bono every day on here...I have to wait for some kind friendly person..wink.gifto post !!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

63077-hello everyone,lots of lights on at the mo,.just nipped in before going to do food shop,hows everyone.smile.gifsmile.gif

Hope Jen your feeling better soon..

There seems alot of Zoo people not feeling well one way or another.

Looking at clock and thinking what the hell am I doing for dinner...anyone feel like cooking or caome up with any ideas?

Hello Caz, nice sseing you.. I've missed you last day or so..

BonoTongue.jpg

63078 For Sue (and me!!) let's kiss and make uplaugh.gif

Hi Caz

63079 - Love that pic, Anj! I wish I could be Bono in that one, lol! tongue.gifwink.gif

63080=hi anj,yummy pic, hi sue, hi jen

63080 - Hi Caz! How are you doing?

Anjana ALL is forgiven...it's lucky no one could here the dirty laugh just left my mouth, as I went down the page see the picture...

63081 one of my fave pics too, good for all Bono and Larry lovers alike I feelwink.gif...hope he doesn't have any earwax in there tho eugh LOL

63081-i,m good thanks jen,hows you,