Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

61593 - they have always been on my list of want to see bands - obviously not as good as U2!

I was planning on just seeing Springsteen in the summer - my brother was taking me for my birthday and then we found out he was headling the isle of wight festival and also pearl jam were headling on the Saturday - two in one woo hoo!!!!!!

61594.......that's great....I'd like to see Springsteen too even though he's not a big favourit...he has some good tunes !!

Going home now....see you later !!

61595 - see you later Polly xxx

61597 Hi Caz hope you are well:) 

I've been in for a while, am just leaving, gonna sit down and watch some telly now, have a good eve:) bye for now

119.gif

61598-hi and bye anj,i,m good thanks,hope all is good with you,enjoy your telly,i,m goimg to put a dvd on in abit when him has gone out so i can watch it in peace without him moaning,lol,laugh.giflaugh.gif

61601.......I'm good....thanks for your card....how are you tonight ??

61602-thats ok,i,m glad it got to you ok,i,m not to bad thanks,just watching popmart video,as haven,t watched it for ages,

61604-it,s been ages since i watched it last,i can,t actually remember how long ago it was,

61605.....but it's great anyway.....love the POP album.......even though I didn't from the beginning.......after POP I took a long U2 break.....silly me !!

61606-i had forgotton how good it was,i love the pop album aswell it did take afew plays but i did and still do like it alot,

61606...........Yeah..when I got back to U2 I started where I left......with POP......Mostly I'm angry because of all the shows I missed !!

61607-i know what you mean,i have missed so many shows that i could have eaisly gone to see,i just hope there is more to come and i don,t miss a thing,

61609-yeah fingers crossed for something new next year,smile.gifsmile.gif

61613-no not much really,just going to ants moms christmas day for dinner,can,t really do much as i,m back to work on boxing day,have you got any plans,

61614.....Big plans.....i.e. going to Iceland in a week....and just enjoy the company of my friends and family !!!

61615-thats nice,i,m sure you will have a great time.