Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

61741 Hi Polly,Caz, hope everything is ok, Polly ''I love snow'' just not in the car bay lol or door step, today got a few things to do, so will be busy, well its so quiet in here, like a real ghost town :o/

61742-evening,anyone around,123 i agree with you it has been way to quiet in here lately.

61742 Yes, very quiet . . . Hi Caz, maybe you're still here? I cannot stay long, but am happy to say hello to you!

61743-hi janette,nice to see you,i won,t be here to long either as it,s quite late here and have to get up early in the morning,hope all is good with you,smile.gif

61745 Seems that no one is around today :(

61746 - seems we are all back to missing each other!

61747 Oh, sorry to have missed you!!! I'm back to work tomorrow (3 wks. off, but feels like 3 days, it went so fast!!!), so most likely I won't be around for awhile with grades being due and work still left ungraded (lol!!!) . . . . . . . will try and check in from time to time when time allows. See you all later, hopefully ")))

61748 Thought I'd try one more time this afternoon . . . . okay off to the movies. Seems kind of sad that no one visits here much anymore, but I guess we're all too busy, oh well . . .

Hi all! Winter is finally here!! Snow and about -5c, me like a lot!!smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Hope you had a great holiday Janette!! But it's always difficult to go back to the work after holiday...indifferent.gif

What movie did you see?

I'm on sick leave, I've got a flu...eyes.gif sore throat and cough... not bad but decided to stay home and take rest. And I've drinken loads of hot blackcurrant juice, hope it helps soon...don't want to be sick tomorrow, I should go to maternity clinic with my friend (who is pregnant and expecting twins) and she asked me to come / go with her. No man / dad around...frown.gif

Hope everyone and everything is all right... have missed you all.

Hope to chat soonsmile.gif

xxx

61752...I'm back at work so everything is back to normal.....and I'm here !!

It's  three weeks so, hope you all had a good Christmas and a Happy New Year... I have a lot of reaing to do here and reply to pm's I'll try and catch up soon....

Hope alls well with you all.

Hello Polly, sorry I missed you, catch you another time...

61756-hello,just nipped in to say hello,hope everyone is ok,x

I missed everyone again....cry.gif

Hope eveyone is having a beautiful day!smile.gif and hey, it's almost weekend already!happy.gif

61580 - hello all seem to be missing you

61581 Good morning . . . couldn't sleep, so thought I'd pop in here to see if anyone was around since it's afternoon for you, but no luck again

61582 Hi Janette, this is a good place to get tired, I hope your well, me well im about to go lay down and listen to radio', and my dog looks upset with me bc im here and not spoiling him, all I can usually see is his bum facing me lol like a tantrum, lol anyway take care :o)

61583 - frown.gif the traffic in here just seems to get lighter and lighter.....  Hey Kert!!  hope you are feeling better and back to work.... and so glad to hear your vacation was wonderful Janette!

(did you 2 get my Christmas cards?? I'm a teeny bit worried they got lost in transit....  )

Amazingly foggy here (not unusual lol!! but still amazing somehow....) and cold, but NO snow anywhere!  that part is strange....  our mountains are oddly bare.  (and they try to tell us global warming is a hoax.... ya right...)

I miss y'all, and hope everyone is HAPPY in this NEW YEAR!

take care...... Nikki

Hello to everyone, I hope you are all well and wishing you all a happy new year..

I am missing 360 today for some reason .........

Take Care ..... Maggie xx