Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

64273 Hi Anjana, nice to see some communication happening in this thread.. How are you ??

Just stopping by because im bored, woke up from a good sleep, and have to pick up the kids at midnight sometime :o/

And might just do some more reading, what you been up to ??

Take care :o)

64274....I here...nice to be back. My summer vacation started today and I'm going to Iceland on Sunday banana.gif

Last Monday I was in Oslo and saw Pearl Jam.....it was amazing (not U2 amazing but stilll amazing) .....went with another old Zoo friend, he lives in Oslo. wink.gif

64275 Hi Polly nice to see your well, didn't get to see your video, didnt work :o/ I just had visitors today, my brother,

We're all well :o) Just be listening to the radio and relaxing for the rest of the night because the kids are not coming home tonight :o) Rest for me :o) Although I will miss them.. Hope everyone is well and being good, im just catching up on reading, See you all chat some other time..

64276 Came in to see what mischief was going on and well its too quiet in here, anyway chat with you all some other time, I have my 2 hr meeting at 2pm so will be enjoying that, be good see you maybe later..

64281 Hi, I'm back . . . . had a great extended weekend at the beach even though we had gray overcast skies frown.gif

64282 England = rain rain rain rain rain rain...longing for some summer suncry.gif

64283 Rather it rain over here than fight with my daughter cry.gif

64284 Of course now I'm home we have nothing but sunshine and clear blue skies!!!

64282 England = rain rain rain rain rain rain...longing for some summer suncry.gif

64285 - In Holland it isn't that much better... Rain every day since my summer vacation started mad.gif

Are there really people here..roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

64287 Hi suee how are you ??, cant sleep, got radio on and hoping to chat and keep me entertained but to no avail..

Hello 123 how's you? smile.gifsmile.gif

64289 uhm yeah I always thought that I was human... :P

64289 Im in the valley of deep shadow, but when I get out of it I'll be ok, just been fighting with daughter because I refuse to be Mr smithers slave....she's not Mr smithers but just sayin, I spat the dummy...., I know what it was like on the recieving end for her.. but I guess she needed to be told,

Kids eh !!

Really feel like my mind is linked up to the whole net.....

64289 uhm yeah I always thought that I was human... :P

64290 Hello Jen xx oo sorry I forgot you..

64292 Happier now the radio is playing good music, and you ?? Hows the studies doing ??

64294 Im around, but radio is going off and im going to sleep, chat later perhaps