Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

Name one good thing which happened to you today!!!

My little girl had her first ballet exam! And she loved it - and I am now poor after paying for it all lol!

Zhivvy-Congratulations on your daughter passing her exam!!  The good thing which happened to me today was I found time after completing my "to do list" to listen to a sermon from my church.

i am so fortunate and blessed in my life !  small changes that make me so appreciate life.  happy.gif

We won the lottery! Gonna score some U2 tickets!!!!!!! banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

......I wish haha 
LOL I just made a smoothie. But a great smoothie it is indeed. 
Hey, you gotta appreciate the little things in life. happy.gifbanana.gifclap.gif

Finally walked down to the mail, was having a bad day, very sore today. Opened the mail box and there they were" Two tickets to Spiderman Turn Off the Dark!! Very exciting, the address is West 42nd Street, how cool going to Broadway and seeing a U2 musical!!!!!

Finally walked down to the mail, was having a bad day, very sore today. Opened the mail box and there they were" Two tickets to Spiderman Turn Off the Dark!! Very exciting, the address is West 42nd Street, how cool going to Broadway and seeing a U2 musical!!!!!
  That's awesome!!!

I began my Christmas shopping today!!

Illuminum!! Why!! laugh.gif

I'm in a good mood because my house payment is going down significantly!!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']I began my Christmas shopping today!!

Illuminum!! Why!! laugh.gif

So I don't have to deal with the stress and scampering around for extra money when Holiday Season rolls around this year!!

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']I began my Christmas shopping today!!

Illuminum!! Why!!
laugh.gif

So I don't have to deal with the stress and scampering around for extra money when Holiday Season rolls around this year!!

Yes, smart girl! In a couple weeks it's Christmas in July and I better get busy. Have some new projects in the making.

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

U2LAWoman']

Illuminum!! Why!!
laugh.gif

Yes, smart girl! In a couple weeks it's Christmas in July and I better get busy. Have some new projects in the making.

Yep and in our house I do a little "Christmas in July" deal where I bake cookies and hand out small pressies to family members.

I do this because a couple years ago I learned (from a friend's unexpected passing) you never know when God is going to call you home which is why it's really important to really enjoy life.