Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

I'd betta go, Larry just called telling me he can't wait any longer, he's outside on his bike (please don't wake me)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk4dKdSj8oAsOETidGxypnW4FYSSRm28MHNvMZCjxSTJ1weCb_7Q
When you're done with the sign darlin' make sure you put it on the door of the storage room... wink.gif

look who it is Helen....wot a surpriseBono.jpg

he says you can ring his bell anytime

bono+-+getty.jpg

[quote name=mich40 wrote:

Anjana]I know not why I post this..there is no reason other than pure indulgence...it is just a moment...a la la moment.

fireman.jpg

please just let me have this and no one gets hurtlarhawaii20061.jpg

u2phoenixtg5-c-1-1.jpg
wink.gif ... the way he was ... 

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

Anjana']I'd betta go, Larry just called telling me he can't wait any longer, he's outside on his bike (please don't wake me)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk4dKdSj8oAsOETidGxypnW4FYSSRm28MHNvMZCjxSTJ1weCb_7Q

When you're done with the sign darlin' make sure you put it on the door of the storage room... wink.gif

I could be some time lol tongue.gifwink.gif

look who it is Helen....wot a surpriseBono.jpg

Oh.

Oh my.

Let me finish unbuttoning that shirt for you.... Oh, Anjana... lock the door on your way out luv.

Oh my....

OMG Cam I've never seen that picture...I'd like to say I don't know where to look...but I'm too busy looking lol!

Okay... I will be back... but must run.....

Goddess time for Bono..

Domestic Goddess for family...... ciao bellas. xxxxxx

Draw the curtains Helen, I carry binoculars y'know being the stalker I am!

I should go to, has been fun, cheers m'dears, see ya soon

Anjana']Sorry bout that momentary lapse into lustfulness, I'll clean up the mess, it's not right for you to have to clean up after me
smiley-chores012.gif

No need to worry. I'll clean up... on the condition that should Bono walk into The Blue Room you'll turn a blind eye while I have my way with him in the storage room. wink.gif

Perfect little graphic by the way... laugh.gif

Tut, tut, tut. Respect. Please.

Oh Cammie... !

The purple Speedo... oh my...... what was Larry thinking?

hey that was a present from me, purple is my favourite colourlaugh.gif

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

hnicolaidesk']Oh Cammie... !

The purple Speedo... oh my...... what was Larry thinking?

hey that was a present from me, purple is my favourite colourlaugh.gif

and mine! that and green.i am up late, cause i'm trying to get used to the night-rhytme for when my series of 4 nightshifts start tomorrowevening. don feel like it, tho. i hate nightshift, cause you're all alone on the ward (except for patients, ofcoursewink.gif) with colleagues around. will be very thankful monday-morning when last one ends and my holiday begins!! gonna have some tea now. is tea allowed in the bleu room? i'm asking, cause when my love and i were at a british pub with zhiv and her hub and some crazy zooladies, i was made fun of for ordering a cup of coffee!! turned out having coffee in public, in a pub at night, you bring shame and ridicule over your entire company?! honestly: i didnt know that!laugh.gif (or maybe it was just the company i was intongue.gif)

and mine! that and green.i am up late, cause i'm trying to get used to the night-rhytme for when my series of 4 nightshifts start tomorrowevening. don feel like it, tho. i hate nightshift, cause you're all alone on the ward (except for patients, ofcoursewink.gif) with colleagues around. will be very thankful monday-morning when last one ends and my holiday begins!! gonna have some tea now. is tea allowed in the bleu room? i'm asking, cause when my love and i were at a british pub with zhiv and her hub and some crazy zooladies, i was made fun of for ordering a cup of coffee!! turned out having coffee in public, in a pub at night, you bring shame and ridicule over your entire company?! honestly: i didnt know that!laugh.gif (or maybe it was just the company i was intongue.gif)

Barbara my love - I think it was the company you were with!! wink.gif

You may have whatever you like dans La Salon Bleu.

I'm a green tea drinker... during the day - water in the evenings, alcohol on the weekends only... one of my fitness rules... however... my rules are not rigid... I break them at my leisure... laugh.gif

[quote name='Camucha wrote:

mich40 wrote:

Anjana']I know not why I post this..there is no reason other than pure indulgence...it is just a moment...a la la moment.

fireman.jpg

please just let me have this and no one gets hurt
larhawaii20061.jpg

u2phoenixtg5-c-1-1.jpg

I must say that coming in here and seeing all this after a day at work makes for a lovely way to end the day!

barbara1']

and mine! that and green.i am up late, cause i'm trying to get used to the night-rhytme for when my series of 4 nightshifts start tomorrowevening. don feel like it, tho. i hate nightshift, cause you're all alone on the ward (except for patients, ofcourse
wink.gif
) with colleagues around. will be very thankful monday-morning when last one ends and my holiday begins!! gonna have some tea now. is tea allowed in the bleu room? i'm asking, cause when my love and i were at a british pub with zhiv and her hub and some crazy zooladies, i was made fun of for ordering a cup of coffee!! turned out having coffee in public, in a pub at night, you bring shame and ridicule over your entire company?! honestly: i didnt know that!
laugh.gif
 (or maybe it was just the company i was in
tongue.gif
)

Barbara my love - I think it was the company you were with!! wink.gif

You may have whatever you like dans La Salon Bleu.

I'm a green tea drinker... during the day - water in the evenings, alcohol on the weekends only... one of my fitness rules... however... my rules are not rigid... I break them at my leisure... laugh.gif

Barbara, I was one of those "crazy zoo" ladies and do apologies for making fun at you grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif English pubs are slowly catching up with our european friends and now sell coffee and tea at night. .. sometimes..

I'll always join you for a cuppa Barbara, sometimes I just don't fancy alcohol even if in a pub! Me no care who laugh at mehappy.gifwink.gif

[quote name='Camucha wrote:

mich40 wrote:

Anjana']

I know not why I post this..there is no reason other than pure indulgence...it is just a moment...a la la moment.

fireman.jpg

please just let me have this and no one gets hurt
larhawaii20061.jpg

u2phoenixtg5-c-1-1.jpg

How old was he here!??!  Are we legally allowed to look at this pic!??! 

Cam, can't believe you dragged it out again! roll.gif

I know Mich, it feels a bit wrong looking at it, if Zhiv was in here she'd go into mango overload!

I thought Zhiv only had eyes for one mango... now I understand... she wants them all! Well no fair. One must share.

Morning ladies. Cuppa for me... anyone else?

Jen - glad we could bring a smile to your face at the end of a work day.

Mich - he's likely 20 or so... the hair is circa Boy or October - wouldn't you say?

I'll have a cuppa please Helen, I'm feeling a bit chilly todayfrown.gif

I'll have a cuppa please Helen, I'm feeling a bit chilly todayfrown.gif

It's very overcast and cool here today too.

I have jeans, long sleeves and SOCKS on... socks... in August! Pfft.

Regular tea, luv? Milk and sugar?

What're you up to today, hunny?