Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anjana

You pick me up

Recommended Posts

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


Anjana']you perv
laugh.gif

Slap her!! This is a nice thread and she's smuting it all up!!laugh.gif

Who's a slapper LMAO!!!!! It was a nice thought - he'd look good all glittered up with some angel wings wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


U2LAWoman wrote:

Anjana']you perv
laugh.gif

Slap her!! This is a nice thread and she's smuting it all up!!
laugh.gif

Who's a slapper LMAO!!!!! It was a nice thought - he'd look good all glittered up with some angel wings wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

 

Well.......I am.......we've already established this!!laugh.gif In all places..the mood thread! What a nice thread. happy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']

Slap her!! This is a nice thread and she's smuting it all up!!
laugh.gif

Who's a slapper LMAO!!!!!
It was a nice thought - he'd look good all glittered up with some angel wings 
wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

 

Well.......I am.......we've already established this!!laugh.gif In all places..the mood thread! What a nice thread. happy.gif

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif you sure you are a slapper? Does it mean the same in US than it does in UK? Not there is anything wrong with it if you are! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']
Who's a slapper LMAO!!!!!
It was a nice thought - he'd look good all glittered up with some angel wings 
wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

 

Well.......I am.......we've already established this!!
laugh.gif
In all places..the mood thread! What a nice thread.
happy.gif

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif you sure you are a slapper? Does it mean the same in US than it does in UK? Not there is anything wrong with it if you are! 

 

Omg!! What does, "Happy Slapper" exactly mean?! haha......and I have no idea what it means in the US either. I am always doing this.........embarassed.gifroll.gifI'm just a nice girl!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Well.......I am.......we've already established this!!
laugh.gif
In all places..the mood thread! What a nice thread.
happy.gif

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

 you sure you are a slapper? Does it mean the same in US than it does in UK? Not there is anything wrong with it if you are! 

 

Omg!! What does, "Happy Slapper" exactly mean?! haha.......I am always doing this.........embarassed.gifroll.gif

 

Ok lol! A happy slapper is someone who likes to slap people so that is fine - as long as they don't mind!!!

A slapper is a term (generally for a woman) of someone who likes a good time generally by sleeping around, but not meant in a derogatory way like slut is.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']
happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif
 you sure you are a slapper? Does it mean the same in US than it does in UK? Not there is anything wrong with it if you are! 

 

Omg!! What does, "Happy Slapper" exactly mean?! haha.......I am always doing this.........
embarassed.gifroll.gif

 

Ok lol! A happy slapper is someone who likes to slap people so that is fine - as long as they don't mind!!!

A slapper is a term (generally for a woman) of someone who likes a good time generally by sleeping around, but not meant in a derogatory way like slut is.

 

LMAO!!roll.gifRead my previous post!!  I just thought it was a cute name!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Omg!! What does, "Happy Slapper" exactly mean?! haha.......I am always doing this.........
embarassed.gifroll.gif

 

Ok lol! A happy slapper is someone who likes to slap people so that is fine - as long as they don't mind!!!
A slapper is a term (generally for a woman) of someone who likes a good time generally by sleeping around, but not meant in a derogatory way like slut is.

 

LMAO!!roll.gifRead my previous post!!  I just thought it was a cute name!!

 

Well some would see it as cute lol!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Just don't go telling strangers in the UK that you are a slapper lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Ok lol! A happy slapper is someone who likes to slap people so that is fine - as long as they don't mind!!!
A slapper is a term (generally for a woman) of someone who likes a good time generally by sleeping around, but not meant in a derogatory way like slut is.

 

LMAO!!
roll.gif
Read my previous post!!  I just thought it was a cute name!!

 

Well some would see it as cute lol!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Just don't go telling strangers in the UK that you are a slapper lol!

 

Hahahahahaha! I better run off......but thanks.....i've really upped my post count talkin to you and learned what a happy slapper is! lol.Hope Anjana doesn't mind what I did there to her thread! laugh.gif Thanks for the laughs Zhiv!smile.gifsmile.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']LMAO!!
roll.gif
Read my previous post!!  I just thought it was a cute name!!

 

Well some would see it as cute lol!!! 
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif
 Just don't go telling strangers in the UK that you are a slapper lol!

 

Hahahahahaha! I better run off......but thanks.....i've really upped my post count talkin to you and learned what a happy slapper is! lol.Hope Anjana doesn't mind what I did there to her thread! laugh.gif Thanks for the laughs Zhiv!smile.gifsmile.gif

 

Same back at you!!!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey...you are just 94 posts away from 40,000!! Woooooooo!!

I know - wonder if I will change my name when I get there???? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


U2LAWoman']Hey...you are just 94 posts away from 40,000!! Woooooooo!!

I know - wonder if I will change my name when I get there???? Hmm...dunno......we shall see!! smile.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Hey...you are just 94 posts away from 40,000!! Woooooooo!!

I know - wonder if I will change my name when I get there???? 
Hmm...dunno......we shall see!! smile.gif

 

Not going to go to bed til i find out lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great pics - really brightened my day, they were so cute in their younger days, (still cute now off course) -thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...and what mischief went on in here while I was awaySEVeyesB04_th.gif now you owe me a caption each as punishment!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...and what mischief went on in here while I was awaySEVeyesB04_th.gif now you owe me a caption each as punishment!!

Yes Mommy!!frown.gif I'll do my penance, I swear!!roll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


Anjana']...and what mischief went on in here while I was away
SEVeyesB04_th.gif
 now you owe me a caption each as punishment!!

Yes Mommy!!frown.gif I'll do my penance, I swear!!roll.gif

I'd prefer another form of punishment wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


U2LAWoman wrote:

Anjana']...and what mischief went on in here while I was away
SEVeyesB04_th.gif
 now you owe me a caption each as punishment!!

Yes Mommy!!
frown.gif
I'll do my penance, I swear!!
roll.gif

I'd prefer another form of punishment wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

 

Mommy...Mommy.....Mommy!!? She's starting up again...............laugh.gif you must stop with the U2 porno......it makes Zhivvy..........uhhhh.......happy!laugh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is Bono cocking his leg? Answers on a postcard please

gq_2D00_u2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.