Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristaps

ZOO X-MAS CARDS EXCHANGE 2012

It’s that time of the year again when Christmas ads appear, and when we get annoyed by the same Christmas songs over and over again.

It’s also the time of the year when we usually hold the annual ZOOTOPIA CHRISTMAS CARDS EXCHANGE! And this year is no different.

How does it work you may ask? Easy! You sign up and then in early December I send everyone who has signed up a list of all participants. Then you send nice Christmas Cards to each other.

To sign up you need to either send me an e-mail (ZooKristaps@gmail.com) or PM* me here your information:

1) Your Zootopia Name

2) Your Name

3) Your mailing address (don’t forget to include your country/post code/ZIP code/etc.)

4) Your e-mail address

5) Who’s your favourite U2 member?

When I get the info from you, I’ll add you to the list and confirm your information with you.

And in the first week of December you’ll get the full list of participants and can start mailing Christmas cards!

Question: Do I have to e-mail everyone from the list?

Answer: No, you can mail as many Zootops as you want. But it would be nice to mail the one right below you.

If you have other questions, post them below - I or someone will answer them :)

Deadline to apply: November 30, 2012 23:59:59 PST!

Got your info, Inger! I'll add it to my sheet tomorrow as I'm at work and cannot do it :o

Feb the list Kristaps will send to everyone who will join the exchange is formed by the actual home addresses of the zootops, from all over the world

you can decide how many cards to send, no need to send to everyone

The only rule so far, since Xmas 2005, has been to send at least one to the person just after your name in the list

so everyone will receive at least one card :)

Feb the list Kristaps will send to everyone who will join the exchange is formed by the actual home addresses of the zootops, from all over the world

The only rule so far, since Xmas 2005, has been to send at least one to the person just after your name in the list

so everyone will receive at least one card :)

Thanks!

I wanted to know if I could be part of it because I´m from Brazil.

[quote name='febottini wrote:

monica martino']Feb the list Kristaps will send to everyone who will join the exchange is formed by the actual home addresses of the zootops, from all over the world

so everyone will receive at least one card
:)

Thanks!

O.M.G! Febottini!!!

Its SO much fun!

You will receive cards from all over the world!!

Its cool to see the designs from other countries of their postage stamps, and the various international stickers and stamps on the envelopes.

Its so awesome to open you mailbox and see the outpouring of love from the u2 zoo .

I got cards from Italy, Mexico, Iceland, England, Australia, to mention a fewsmile.gif

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

febottini wrote:

monica martino']Feb the list Kristaps will send to everyone who will join the exchange is formed by the actual home addresses of the zootops, from all over the world

so everyone will receive at least one card
:)

Thanks!
O.M.G! Febottini!!!

Its SO much fun!

You will receive cards from all over the world!!

Its cool to see the designs from other countries of their postage stamps, and the various international stickers and stamps on the envelopes.

Its so awesome to open you mailbox and see the outpouring of love from the u2 zoo .

I got cards from Italy, Mexico, Iceland, England, Australia, to mention a fewsmile.gif

I´m in! wink.gif

I´ve just sent the email to Kristaps.

Have done, just now...

Many thanks Kristaps... xxxx

LOVE this and all my Christmas cards I already went out and bought 2 boxes of cards for this last weekend. Haven't made my own for 2 years now I'm busy and not feeling very U2 creative right now.

Will send the info Kristaps....guess I can delete last years list now hahaha.

just sent you my info, thanks again for this, looking forward to my cards.

So fun :P. I'm in too. if you send cards from Brazil or something, my parents wil ask strange questions :P. Though, if

you want to send from that far, feel free :P. I would be honoured :D

I'm in! Sending my info now?

one of my absolute favorite parts of this season is this exchange! I've missed the past few years and Christmas just wasn't the same :) Can't wait! I just emailed my details in yahoo!

i want to be in,but i am away at xmas,so not sure if i will get chance to send cards out,

i want to be in,but i am away at xmas,so not sure if i will get chance to send cards out,

some people who were late ended up sending out cards for new years day...

one time, I was so late, hey, I just made it a Valentines day card!!

still about the love!

xo