Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kristaps

ZOO X-MAS CARDS EXCHANGE 2012

thats true spicy,we need to keep the love alive,so i think i will get my details sent in,x

all done,details sent.

ohwell.gif I see my Xmas Greetings to every one here was deleted.  Oh well.  Happy Holidays to all anyways. Sorry I will be in Mexico this year. 

It’s that time of the year again when Christmas ads appear, and when we get annoyed by the same Christmas songs over and over again.

It’s also the time of the year when we usually hold the annual ZOOTOPIA CHRISTMAS CARDS EXCHANGE! And this year is no different.

How does it work you may ask? Easy! You sign up and then in early December I send everyone who has signed up a list of all participants. Then you send nice Christmas Cards to each other.

To sign up you need to either send me an e-mail (ZooKristaps@gmail.com) or PM* me here your information:

1) Your Zootopia Name

2) Your Name

3) Your mailing address (don’t forget to include your country/post code/ZIP code/etc.)

4) Your e-mail address

5) Who’s your favourite U2 member?

When I get the info from you, I’ll add you to the list and confirm your information with you.

And in the first week of December you’ll get the full list of participants and can start mailing Christmas cards!

Question: Do I have to e-mail everyone from the list?

Answer: No, you can mail as many Zootops as you want. But it would be nice to mail the one right below you.

If you have other questions, post them below - I or someone will answer them :)

Deadline to apply: November 30, 2012 23:59:59 PST!

Might be worth sending the full list on November the 30th (or as early as possible for you) to send the ones overseas early as it can take a while for the cards to reach there destinations due to the back logs. Last year i had some in January and even Febuary. 

yes, by then it may be too late to send cards to aussie for example, from the states...

but not too hard to work around and make into happy New Year wishes!

[quote name='utwothefly wrote:

Kristaps']It’s that time of the year again when Christmas ads appear, and when we get annoyed by the same Christmas songs over and over again.

It’s also the time of the year when we usually hold the annual
ZOOTOPIA CHRISTMAS CARDS EXCHANGE!
And this year is no different.

How does it work you may ask? Easy! You sign up and then in early December I send everyone who has signed up a list of all participants. Then you send nice Christmas Cards to each other.

To sign up you need to either send me an e-mail (ZooKristaps@gmail.com) or PM* me here your information:

1) Your Zootopia Name

2) Your Name

3) Your mailing address (don’t forget to include your country/post code/ZIP code/etc.)

4) Your e-mail address

5) Who’s your favourite U2 member?

When I get the info from you, I’ll add you to the list and confirm your information with you.

And in the first week of December you’ll get the full list of participants and can start mailing Christmas cards!

Question: Do I have to e-mail everyone from the list?

Answer: No, you can mail as many Zootops as you want. But it would be nice to mail the one right below you.

If you have other questions, post them below - I or someone will answer them
:)

Deadline to apply: November 30, 2012 23:59:59 PST!

Might be worth sending the full list on November the 30th (or as early as possible for you) to send the ones overseas early as it can take a while for the cards to reach there destinations due to the back logs. Last year i had some in January and even Febuary. 

Hi Kristaps,

For those of us in far off places who need to start ordering supplies; even if you're unable to send the full list out right on 30th November, could you possibly please post a quick message with how many people have signed up so we can start planning accordingly?

Thanks

Just sent my info. Thanks, Kristaps!

has anyone received the list yet?

thanks kris for all your hard work!

Nope, but I'm "on the look out" for the list because my cards & recipes are ready!!

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

xtraspicy62']has anyone received the list yet?

thanks kris for all your hard work!

Nope, but I'm "on the look out" for the list because my cards & recipes are ready!!

looking forward to that, Illum, as its only because of you that i was ever able to make my first toffee!!

Is it too late to join in ?

Oops! Just saw that it is...frown.gif

Had no list yet so send your addy to kristaps and you might get in ;)

No list also here and not even any answer to the info I sent; he normally does...

No list also here and not even any answer to the info I sent; he normally does...
Me 2 :S didnt receive any response

ok so do we give him another day and then if no reply I'll be happy to step in and compile the list?

lets see how we go, if we don't hear from him by this time tomorrow I'll post my details, if everyone is happy with that?

ok so do we give him another day and then if no reply I'll be happy to step in and compile the list?

lets see how we go, if we don't hear from him by this time tomorrow I'll post my details, if everyone is happy with that?

yes, I completely trust in redandwhitepebbles ability to organize this.

If anyone can pull this off, its pebs.

Just look at the super amazing job she did, gathering tickets from EVERY 360 show plus Glasto,

and putting them all into a spectacular arrangement for the december fan calendar.

check it out here  LINK and remember that this can also be made into a poster.

she has my vote of confidence.

hope that kris is ok

Just FB'd him, hopefully he will get back to us later today.

If not then be great if pebs steps in and sorts it :)

no list  here either,but i have been having problems gettimg into my e-mails,

ok guys it's 24 hours later and we've had no reply from Kris so I think if this is going to happen this year we need to move on it.

I have set up the following email address

zoocards[/font]

can I ask that you re-send the email you sent to Kris using the same format and I will start compiling the list.

Given the late date I would like to have this out by the end of the week so it's important to get me your details by 6th DECEMBER - MIDNIGHT USA TIME - that is the end of the time zone and that gives me my Friday afternoon / evening to finish compiling the list so you will all have it by AM Friday 7th US time.

I will re-post this in the paid folder to ensure we pick up everyone and also if you know of anyone who does not frequent the folder often, but was interested, can i ask you maybe give them a prod if possible and  advise them to come back in and check the post out and re-send details.

Obviously given the short turn around for this we may miss some people and I apologise for that, what I will propose is that anyone replying late will be added to a subsequent list which I will email out

I think I have covered everything.

just sent you my info, thanks 

emailed you my info pebs

**people remember to nudge others as well with pms to get this ball rolling...