Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

1 - let's start again!

• Upvote 2

2 - wrong section I think! :lol:

Edited by monica martino
  • Upvote 2

7 - so how long do you all think it will take to get back to where we were before the forum change?

• Upvote 1

NINE  I think it's gonna take a while until we get to 69 000 (approximately the number I remember the count reached)...

• Upvote 1

11 - hello all!!! Slowly but surely we will get there

• Upvote 1

13 - NOW I've found what I was looking for.... Didn't feel like home till I found the COUNTING thread!!  haha

Edited by nikki1120
  • Upvote 1

16.........must say I missed this silly thing......and I have to look for my profile pix.....might be tricky !!

17 -  i know!  feels a little silly to be so ridiculously happy to have the zoo back!  I just picked a background pic for my profile, ......  easier to do than the old zoo! 

Hello Again, this comment of mine didn't get passed the guards on the War at Thirty Section so I'll share it here with you folks !

Here's my War Review: U2.com-made me listen to War again and I chose the remastered version because only that way you can hear The Edge's attention to details and experimentation; from the subtle but powerful guitar inserts on New Year's Day to the heights-reaching, thirst-quenching riffs of Surrender it's a sincere, serious and none the less brilliant album !!!

• Upvote 1

20.......I did a pretty good job......I'm proud of myself :rolleyes: Havn't listened to War in ages !!

Edited by pollyanna

22-Yeah, I don't usually listen to it either but, this time, I thought I went back a little, listen to something different, especially now that it turned 30 !

23 - nice to see people about again