Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

33492 Ceramics seems to be exciting the way you talk about it :)

I'm learning that it is very versatile, with endless possibilities, and you can do really really beautiful things but it takes a bit of experimentation/practice. I had this feeling when I visited the workshop last year and I saw a few samples of enamels and a lamp in the teacher's table that looks like paper, but it is porcelain, for instance, and some incredible and fragile pieces someone had made, very difficult to describe now but it was like an organic "mesh" creating a volume etc.

33 510

Edited by tan_lejos_tan_cerca

334 93....dental ceramics = my life ❤️

I didn't know that!! So if I have a question about the materials, I will ask you!! :) I'm told you have to create endless shades for teeth for instance

33 511

Edited by tan_lejos_tan_cerca

33 512 I'm happy because these days we were going back to re-learn the judo, practising a few specific things. T is a lover of small details and I tell you they are like magic tricks! My special technique by the right side is uchi-mata and I was learning about it for a lot of years, but this week I got a small correction - THE CHIN!!! :lol: The chin to the left shoulder at the end. And I tell you, where there was a kind of little beautiful uchi mata before, now there's a true takeoff!!! With big people also.  The moment you feel no gravity - I got it!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

334 93....dental ceramics = my life ❤️

I didn't know that!! So if I have a question about the materials, I will ask you!! :) I'm told you have to create endless shades for teeth for instance

33 511

33 513....if I can be of any help, just let me know. I'm a dental technician and make porcelain teeth....all day long and I love it Edited by pollyanna

334 93....dental ceramics = my life ❤

33 511

33 513....if I can be of any help, just let me know. I'm a dental technician and make porcelain teeth....all day long and I love it

33 514 Cool!! Thank you!! :)

33  516 ..... Hi Polly ! And TAN is taking shape in the Ceramics Class !!!!

33   520    Of course I'm tuning in to what you're up to, TAN, you've got a fascinating life !!!!