Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

33  659       SORRY, I can't entertain you like LION does, With HOT comments from the place where all the action is......I can't attend any LIVE concerts on site hence I didn't attend Paris-2..............but I did tune in to the MIXLR last night, like always.......Rudy's stream was loud and clear when not buffering and U2 was in top form....way better than Paris-1 but not as WILD  as Glasgow-2.....Paris-2 was pretty crazy, though....Edge's chords were more melodic than usual....on Mother and child Reunion I could hear tenderness....ONE was great and the FAN on stage : priceless !!!!

Edited by pain_18_

33 644 I was against the platform on Paris 1 so I could see the band from very close. On Paris 2, I was farther but I could see just fine, especially the big screen.

33 661 cool!

33 663 Teacher likes the girl because he said it is like unfinished and it is very "soft". I have to finish modelling B)

33   664   Oh Tan, what a description.....

33 659 SORRY, I can't entertain you like LION does, With HOT comments from the place where all the action is......I can't attend any LIVE concerts on site hence I didn't attend Paris-2..............but I did tune in to the MIXLR last night, like always.......Rudy's stream was loud and clear when not buffering and U2 was in top form....way better than Paris-1 but not as WILD as Glasgow-2.....Paris-2 was pretty crazy, though....Edge's chords were more melodic than usual....on Mother and child Reunion I could hear tenderness....ONE was great and the FAN on stage : priceless !!!!

33 666.....don't worry, glad to have you here. You're a great friend. I'm sure you'll see the band one day. Meanwhile we'll enjoy the Mixlr together ❤️ Edited by pollyanna

33 669.....hi there, just came home from work

Edited by pollyanna