Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

34 077 still alive....but don't know how long. Have so much to do at work....no time for the Zoo

34 081

I like the sentiment of a harvest supper. Keeping in mind not every one chooses to participate. At work We did a grocery pack for people in need.

34 081

I like the sentiment of a harvest supper. Keeping in mind not every one chooses to participate. At work We did a grocery pack for people in need.

34  083  That's good !!!

34 084

And now I must get ready. Going over to visit one of my besties. I'm going to help stack wood, then dinner. I'm bringing vanilla cupcakes with raspberry icing,elderberry sparkling water, and rose lemonade. :)

Which I would def share if You were all here or there. Good Day to you !

34 086

Since this is zootopia, let's add some sparkling white, some rose, green tea, water, mescalun greens with berries: all served on a pink cloud

;)

Edited by hestia

34 088 Still staying strong. Think I'm gonna listen to some U2 music now that I'm alone

Edited by pollyanna

34, 090 Stay strong, keep calm, be happy and listen to U2. Hestia, sounds like a lovely day.

Edited by U2LAWoman

34  091  Hestia, that sounds delicious......Gulp :wacko::blink::P  ~! (Lacking funny Smileys !)

Hello everyone.... on this chilly evening.  :ph34r:

Hello everyone.... on this chilly evening.  :ph34r:

34  098 Yes, it's cold outside but I prefer this to the 48 degrees Celsius I got this summer....