Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

5137 Resembling Storage Wars on History channel , I'm initiating Counting Wars !!! Who's counting is more accurate and rapid !!!

Edited by pain_18_

5141 Im in party mood Chris and I can just picture you partying too Chris with a Guiness in your hand and U2 music blaring, right now I got late night requests on and the song playing is  '' Lighten up baby im in love with you '' and mums not mad the music is loud even though she going to bed lol

5144 Oh and btw way party tricks dont go down too well when I've had a drink so dont do any lol ;)

Edited by 123love

5144..Yeah, I=m singing along to the radio..which is playing  Roisin Murphy Overpowered !!!

5146 I'm not having any alcohol, Just coffee !!!

Edited by pain_18_

5147 I love coffee , right now their playing ''Kitty Im a fool and I want to touch it'' love it, awesome night, im in such a party mode, but I cant go out my car is not here, my brother has it

5148 Party beside the radio like me, 123love !!!!

5149 I am and im happy because dads going to make a call to my friends night and day to tell them im single and looking for a bachelor, and a guy rang but I think he is scared that I maybe still hung up on my ex

, but hes married so there's nothing going to happen I wish he would call again he was really sweet

and he had my achilles heel he loves specific children

5150 I'd say I'm glad for you but I don't fully understand what you are saying, you're not coherent enough !

Edited by pain_18_