Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

5376 I wasn't stressed I was content and happy I had a really nice day  :huh: I think it must be the alcohol or the almond magnum I had before going to bed  :ph34r:  :wub:  :rolleyes:  ^_^

5375 - Try to avoid stress before you go to sleep

5377 But thank you for the advice Malahide,

and if I was ever stressed before going to bed which I have done before,

there's no way I can detach stress and put it on the shelf for another appointed time  :lol: 

I wish I could, because if I could I would be driving the country side right now instead of chatting on the net..

I'd be at the beach like I always used to take us

or in the country side  :(

• Upvote 1

5378 Well since everybody is gone im going to lay down and listen to the radio again  :D  :lol:

5379.....It's quiet here !!

Edited by pollyanna

5380.....anyway......I´M GOING TO IRELAND TOMORROW......weeeeeeeeeeee :D  :lol:  :)  :wub:

• Upvote 1

5381 Oh lucky you, hope you have a great time! I could'nt sleep and what was worse I had mussles which made any possible sleep I had chance of doing left me  ^_^

5380.....anyway......I´M GOING TO IRELAND TOMORROW......weeeeeeeeeeee :D  :lol:  :)  :wub:

5382 Have fun!

5383 Have a safe trip, I hope you meet U2 !! If you do, tell them we're waiting for the new album: get it out already !!!

5384 - evening all. Have a great time in Ireland Polly

Had a fab weekend with Zoo friends here 

• Upvote 1

5385 Good morning everybody, have a nice sleep or nice day doing whatever your doing  :)

5386 Seems that now, as a new week has started, people are starting to pop up. Hello to you all !!!

5393 I think it's a bad idea but you can ask everyone else, but I like it the way it is

5394 I think it's a great idea, all that counting effort gone to waste!

Why do you think it's a bad idea? Do you think people here aren't intellectually developed enough to count from 

70 045 (64 651 + 5394) on ??????

Do you think they won't understand that we added up to the last number to save the effort???

Edited by pain_18_

5395 I want to take your opinion into account but you have to justify it !

5396 I'm waiting for Zhivvy, Anjana, Frankaz, Malahide, Vermontgasman, Polly and you, 123love to present the Advantages and Disadvantages of continuing the counting from approximately 70 050 on. I would have counted Janette in but she's on a holiday cruise...

I think the biggest advantage is that we all, and I say all, have pot a lot of our time into reaching that number, a lot of effort or call it what you might, and I think it would be an exciting, new fact, to add up and continue from there as nothing really interesting is happening here as we are all waiting for the new album.

For those of you who won't agree to adding up and for the others also, I suggest the 'Zooropa Fest' Game to mark 20 years since the release of Zooropa...Post little stories which have to include all  the album's title songs; put your imagination to work!!...I've posted mine many posts ago...let's see yours !

I think it would be fun !!!

Edited by pain_18_

5397 Sorry Pain, I'm also in favour to keep the counting as it is. We will reach 70.500 in no time anyway. :)

PS: You should read the latest status update of mister Miss You Sugar. Hilarious.

5398 Hello, Malahide ! Now you made me curious...let me see...

5397 Sorry Pain, I'm also in favour to keep the counting as it is. We will reach 70.500 in no time anyway. :)

PS: You should read the latest status update of mister Miss You Sugar. Hilarious.

5399 :D :D :D :D :lol: But did you see his OWN comment on it???

5400 I couldn't refrain from adding a comment to his status...