Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

5476 Good morning!!! Welcome Ana, nice to meet you, please stop by often!!! Thanks LaWoman, it is fun to travel, but it is good to be home  :)

5478 Thanks  :) and just about over my jet lag 

5479 Unos, dos, tres, catorce. We better practice to count in Spanish after the arrival of AnaSpanishEyes. 

• Upvote 1

5480 Malahide, my English is not so good, I apologize for it, maybe need some help with ir and I help you with your Spanish, so you could count til twenty

5481 Thanks. I always wanted to speak Spanish. ;)

5482 I find English difficult enough... did my GCSE 4 times. Got a C though the last time :P

5483 I've never tried that, sounds too complicated for me, I learn with songs and movies... just kidding, four year of English lessons, but it's not enough

5485 Well im going back to bed now and keep warm, the cold make me ill, so going to warm up and listen to radio,, bye

5487...I'm back to the the Zoo from the promised land......had a fantastic time...very sweatty and sunny :wub:

5488 Welcome back home, Polly! Where did you go?

5489 Welcome back Polly and Janette :) 

I've been busy cooking,

I did a Rogaille Bacon 

with bullion bred

and also made a lemon pickle with chillie 

5490 Thanks 123!!! I'm still recovering, lol, as I was up for over 24 hrs. getting home and still not feeling 100%. Woke in Venice at 5 am, caught a boat to the airport at 6 am, had a 10 1/2 hr. flight to the US, then a very long layover as flight was delayed, then another flight to Los Angeles, then a 2 hr. drive south to my home and a very long overdue shower, lol. I am definitely too old for this, lol!!!

5491 I don't know what you are cooking, but I am hungry and hoping you'll send me some? Pretty please?

5492 By the way, hoping that you are well and getting some sleep as I know you have troubles in that area!!!  :wub:

5493 Thank you, I've been sleeping well lately. Just finished lunch and feeling sleepy as you do after lunch, its horrible that lol

I can see why you get tired with all the travelling, I get tired when my relatives come here and we go everywhere with them lol

5495 Good morning Frankaz

Just finished a game of scrabble with my Mom, but I won this time.

Is everybody at work now ?

5496 should think most are at work, tis mid-day here...

5498 Hey Frankaz I accidently gave out my internet password to my internet via internet spam, and now my web pages play up, can the spammers get access to anything personal, like credit information while im purchasing something ? Or is it only if I have left the details somewhere on the net ? :huh:

5500 I would if I had money but I need to save it to put credit in my daughters phone and for my car, perhaps another time, if I lose the pc, thats my bad luck, I just have to go without..

And yes my internet password