Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

10074 Yesterday we rode bikes and played frisbee in the park.  Today we went out to a sporting goods store for ski gear (no bargains unfortunately) and then had lunch. Now going to build a fire if we have any dry wood and hang out under a blanket getting toasty warm.

10 076 That sounds so good, cuddling !!!

Just finished my Zoo_Ordinary_Love_Vinyl_Competition_Drawing and  posted it in the contest thread, I'm so excited !!!

Sea Sand & Sky#U2OrdinaryLove

Edited by pain_18_

100 77 I'm off now, hope to see you later  :)

Your drawing is fantastic!!! Very impressive!!!

Edited by Janette B

10 078 Thanks a lot, Janette! Sweet cuddling under the warm blanket, beside the fire !

100 79 I like how the sky and sea seem to blend together yet are apart!!!! The color!!!! The movement!!!! Just really well done  :)

Edited by Janette B
  • Upvote 1

100 81 Unfortunately my children won't let me cuddle with them any longer. It makes them feel like babies, they say . . . . . sigh!!! My cat might join me though except that he is fast asleep here on the pillow on my bed and I hate to disturb him. I'm afraid it will be just me by myself, as usual. 

Edited by Janette B

10 081 My purpose is to make you & the other people in here happy !

10 084 Embrace your family from me (and the cat too) !!! Have a happy day !!!!

100 85 Thanks for the hugs and the happiness, Pain! Gave embraces all around, even Charlie, the cat  :)  :)  :)

100 86 Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend!!!!!!

10 087 I was at my Uncle's, he and my Aunt have three cats, it was fun, we had a good time, laughs, cats, drinks, jokes about my lack of girlfriend (He does that since I was 5...)...Very Good time !!!

Edited by pain_18_

10 088

Hahaha I have the same problem with my grandma XD you're 25 years old now Jennifer, you should get married of at least have a boyfriend soon. Before its too late XD

Im know working on the ordinary love competition... damn I didn't know my handwriting was that bad XD

10 089 You're Now working, that sounds good, I know you'll come up with something great !

Edited by pain_18_

10 088

Hahaha I have the same problem with my grandma XD you're 25 years old now Jennifer, you should get married of at least have a boyfriend soon. Before its too late XD

Im know working on the ordinary love competition... damn I didn't know my handwriting was that bad XD

10 090 Yep, that's what they all tell me, that I'll be alone forever at this pace... :(

10 091

Yes sometimes when Im typing english words it goes wrong hahah :P

And Im sure we will both find someone in the future!

O and I just have uploaded my work for the ordinary love contest XD

10092 You're both very young, right? No need to worry about being alone as you're both fantastic people with so much to give and you're young and have time. Know and love yourself first and don't marry anyone with problems left over from their past!!!

• Upvote 1

10092 You're both very young, right? No need to worry about being alone as you're both fantastic people with so much to give and you're young and have time. Know and love yourself first and don't marry anyone with problems left over from their past!!!

Thank you Janette :) thats very sweet of you to say something like that! It makes me feel a lot better :D

• Upvote 1

10 094 Thank you, Janette, you're amazing !!!giraffe-smiley.gif?1292867604puppy-kisses-smiley.gif?1292867658

• Upvote 1

10 095 Your advice is priceless, Janette !!! So, it's important to find someone that is not still suffering after the past relationship or someone who found the strength inside to overcome it ! Someone who can offer support when needed, someone who understands you, who listens !

• Upvote 1

10 096

Well said Pain! :) 

How are you all doing today? Im being really lazy, drinking tea and checking Facebook every 5 minutes... and watching greys anatomy...

10 097 I'm watching TV, it's our National Day, on the 1st December 1918, after a hard battle in the First World War, all Romanian Historical Regions were finally united under King Ferdinand the 1st rule for the first time since Michael the Brave's unification in 1600 !!! So, there are 95 years from then...but, today, the Republic of Moldavia, the North of Bucovina and the South of Dobrogea are still apart from us because of the WW-II...

So, on TV there's a contest (the voting takes place over the internet) which would be the most suitable Country Brand :

Tradition

Continuity

Humor (I voted for this one)

Beauty

Outstanding Individuals

Edited by pain_18_

10 098  At 20 : 00 (or 8 PM) my time, there will be a big show on this channel I'm watching, which will involve all these categories ... It doesn't matter who wins you know...

Edited by pain_18_

10 099 Sounds nice, Pain. Let us know which category wins, just out of curiosity. Enjoy the show.

10 100 These numbers are just zipping along! Well I'm off . . . get the kids to bed and enjoy a quiet evening in front of the TV . . . . very early morning tomorrow as we are back to school. Only three very busy weeks until two weeks off for Christmas  :)