Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

10324 did a winter cut back in the garden this arvo, got a bit misty out there but didn't do too badly, will try and finish stuff off tomorrow, getting there bit by bit. House still hasn't cleaned itself tho :huh:

10 327 Ahem . . . numbers!!!!

Hello Anj! I want one of those self-cleaning homes, but yours isn't working properly huh? And I haven't done one bit of garden cutting back, lol . . .  still have a few roses blooming 

10 330 I'm off to the gym, but have ZERO MOTIVATION today and would prefer just going back to bed, lol!!! Hope to see you later!

10331 Hi Janette. Yes it's getting cold here with winter kicking in, most of the stuff is dying back now and looking sad, time to put garden t'bed for winter while we have a relatively mild dry week. see you later

Hello folks, hope all are keeping well and warm. :) x

banana_smiley_14.gif

Edited by suee

Wanted ta do this number!   :D

dancegirl2.gif

Edited by suee

10 335 Yes, Malahide that was Superb!! Now let's move on to Anjana's house who, apparently, is lazy and doesn't want to clean itself, maybe you should threaten her with a torch, Anjana, she'll definitely rather get back on the job than burning alive !!!

10324 did a winter cut back in the garden this arvo, got a bit misty out there but didn't do too badly, will try and finish stuff off tomorrow, getting there bit by bit. House still hasn't cleaned itself tho :huh:

Got me little helper for you....4u2ap3b.gif    twister-smiley.gif?1292867692

Edited by suee

Have a good day all and keep warm ya all. xxx

10 335 Yes, Malahide that was Superb!! Now let's move on to Anjana's house who, apparently, is lazy and doesn't want to clean itself, maybe you should threaten her with a torch, Anjana, she'll definitely rather get back on the job than burning alive !!!

10339 That's a bit drastic, don't you think? ;)

10339 That's a bit drastic, don't you think? ;)

10 340 Yeah, that may not be such a good idea since the house and Anjana share such a strong co-dependence relationship...I really ran out of ideas, houses are hard to convince these days, they emancipated or something...

Edited by pain_18_
  • Upvote 1

10342 my house is still not behaving and doing the housework!

Good evening,

pain_18 this one of the pictures I developed the other day... later this week I'll put the other photo's on my blog ;)

bus stop

Edited by jenmusic
  • Upvote 1

10343 Anj, if you can manage to make your house cleaning itself, please share it with us, mine is a mess :lol:

10345 if I find out I'll patent it and make a fortune!!

10343 Anj, if you can manage to make your house cleaning itself, please share it with us, mine is a mess :lol:

10346 That's what your husband is for surely? Put the vacuum cleaner in his hand :lol::D:P

10347 Frankaz, that could be a good idea if he knew how the vacuum cleaner works. Not kidding, he said he wanted a Roomba :lol:

• Upvote 1

10 348 That is Very Cool, Jen, Looking forward to the next photos, please post the link to the blog here when you have them in there !

10 349 You know what, these mal-educated houses must urgently attend house-schooling or else !