Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

13351 Sounds nice Jen :) Looking forward to seeing my daughter this weekend for a few weeks

13353 She's been lonely so Im going to keep some company for her

13 354 Hello !!! Loneliness is the worst thing there is !!!

13355 I agree and she such a lovely person she is, and looks to go with that also

13 356 There's a song in my head (local Romanian band) but I will translate  my favourite verse  : " They say cigars and coffee shorten your life but no one cares to mention Solitude !!!"

13 358 Same here ! I love when my thoughts get into the songs of the bands (U2 included, of course) !

13 360 It's like you're not alone, for a second, but you still are actually because as this world has been build, physical nearness means everything ! No matter how much you send your thoughts, you're never actually complete...

13361 I think I get what you mean, but even when im lonely im really not alone is the truth...

13 362    

I'm glad that is the truth for you !

Another quote (of our national poet) comes to mind : " No one owns the truth but the truth owns all of us ! "

Edited by pain_18_

13365 Morning Malahide,,Just took my dog for a drive to Red Rooster , i was craving fries anyway hes petrified of being in a car, the cute thing hid behind my seat, but he still gets into the car lol :huh:

13367 Me too but im having a green tea now to wash away the fat lol

13 368 I'm eating a pear  my neighbor invited me to pick from the tree in her garden !

Edited by pain_18_

13 369  She's old and married...Don't worry...I'm not lucky !!!

13369 Nice much healthier, although I had one of those this morning  :lol:

13 373 Yes ! I have a pear-tree in my garden...It's his second year of baring fruits...It has a big pear hanging from a little branch...It falls off while it's still green, my dad wraps it in paper (or in a news-paper) and puts it on top of the closet, it's there where the pear ripens !!! And these also taste like Honey !!

Edited by pain_18_

13374 Nice, we have a mandarin tree but we dont use pesticides so the fruit flies get to it, we should do it but no-body can eat that many mandarins, mind you ive been eating a few lately lol

13 375 Pesticides are nasty not only for the flies but for us too...So let it be !