Sign in to follow this  
Malahide

Adam Marries Brazilian Girlfriend In Dublin

U2's Adam Clayton today married his Brazilian girlfriend of four years Mariana Teixeira.

The rocker tied the knot in the Dublin registry office at 11am - and are now having a celebratory lunch at his home.

The 53-year-old's U2 bandmate, The Edge, attended the civil ceremony which lasted just 15 minutes.

Now Adam will be joined by more than 150 guests in France for their wedding over the weekend.

They will be having a three-day party with their pals, which will start on Friday.

Adam, who has been engaged twice before, was engaged to Naomi Campbell for a few months in 1994 but their relationship ended the same year.

In 2006, he got engaged to Suzie Smith but they split up in February 2007.

Source: Irish Mirror

http://www.irishmirror.ie/incoming/adam-clayton-marries-brazilian-girlfriend-2250755

• Upvote 3

Congratulations to Adam and his new missus.

I have to say that Morleigh looks like she should be a school teacher in that picture.  :P

Edited by mich40

I have to saw that Morleigh looks like she should be a school teacher in that picture.  :P

Not to ruffle any feathers,but if you ask me Morleigh looks very sophisticated which makes sense because she's married to the "genius U2 member"  and you know the old saying smart people attract other smart people!!

Edited by illumination70

I have to saw that Morleigh looks like she should be a school teacher in that picture.  :P

Tee hee. Are you having a not-so-on-board-with-the-missus week Mich? :lol:   

Altho of course a certain someone doesn't have a missus I know but she still has unruly hair... ;)

oh and congrats you two lovebirds :wub: dwoh, wishing you many happy days togevva!

Tee hee. Are you having a not-so-on-board-with-the-missus week Mich? :lol:   

Altho of course a certain someone doesn't have a missus I know but she still has unruly hair... ;)

I have absolutely nothing against Morleigh!  Other than I wish I had been the one who asked them if I could be their belly dancer in 1992.  :P Just saying with her hair pulled back like that and the dress she is wearing, she looks very school teacher like to me.  And there's nothing wrong with that.

Now, Cousin It Hair, that's a different story.... :lol:

coffeescreen-1.gif

Oh and I think, if memory serves me right, he did marry cousin it. Sorry ladies...

Mich I'm with ya on that one, I totally could have been their belly dancer then also!

Congrats to Adam and his new wife!

• Upvote 1

And why on earth she looks like a teacher? I have never ever gone to school like that!! I could try it, once, though. The students will be astonished. But heels???

Edited by tan_lejos_tan_cerca

So I guess I am basing my OPINION on how the teachers here in the South dress.  There's nothing wrong with the dress or the way Morleigh looks.  Was just stating an personal observation.