bigwave

New Members Introduction Thread

Uh oh ...Well... glad it helped (?) Sorry about spamming the #U2ieTour hashtag though, I guess i get kind of... over excited sometimes  :rolleyes: - And thanks for welcoming me here! Weeeeeee  :lol:

Are you kidding me...love it...it was the right time for getting over excited!!! We couldn't help it!  ^_^  Welcome! When is U2 going to get us over excited again?!! :rolleyes:

Uh oh ...Well... glad it helped (?) Sorry about spamming the #U2ieTour hashtag though, I guess i get kind of... over excited sometimes  :rolleyes: - And thanks for welcoming me here! Weeeeeee  :lol:

Are you kidding me...love it...it was the right time for getting over excited!!! We couldn't help it!  ^_^  Welcome! When is U2 going to get us over excited again?!! :rolleyes:

Is there such a thing as overexcited when it comes to U2? ;)

No, no such thing.  :lol:

haha very true! Only appropriate behavior as far as i'm concerned! Can't wait for mooooooore !  :D

I'm new here to this site, but not new to U2.  I'm 49, so I've been around since the early days of U2.  I've seen them change and grow over the years.  The older they get the better they get.  I've only had the opportunity to see them 3 times in concert, but each one was an awesome experience.  I'm hoping they come to Nashville this year!  Any way...just wanted to say hello to everyone.  Oh..and in case anyone is interested...I have a huge crush on the Edge.  LOL 

Debbie

Welcome Debbie. I hope they hit Nashville again too. That's right up the road from me.

Hi all, I'm a old new member...

For many years I have this account, but I'm not used to post in Zootopia Community. 

I'm from Brazil, São Paulo.

U2 fan since 1996, but my first concert was 10 years later (Vertigo, São Paulo). 

Last year one of my dreams came true, 2 times. First I went to MSG 8 concerts in NYC, and in the last one me and my friends went to the stage to dance in Desire.

Than, in Dublin, night 2, I was invited to dance and meerkat with the band. 

This is the best band in the world....

Fan since October - but pretty much a lurker - wanted to say "hi"!  And sad they are not coming to Utah for e+i. . . alas.

Hi, I have a message for John from Easter. I'm looking for contact details or some other way to share?. Thanks kindly.

hi my name is andy i live i the north west of the uk ... lancs / cumbria border ... just joined today my birthday ( yes a present to myself ) any body on here from " oop north " ? love to hear from you ....and anyone else ;)

Hi, guys!

I want to come into contact with one of the U2 members, so I don't know whether I should adress them or you, the community. I'll just use 2nd plural.

Last year I took part in an essay contest organized by the US Embassy and I won 3 rd place. This is not important. It was just to give you an insight.

The theme was the future of technology for the environment. I was already interested in this domain, but I realised that what I'd written about was exactly what U2 is fighting for. Moreover, my essay( which became a poem) was constructed almost like a song. Therefore, I thought of contacting U2 in order to offer them my lyrics.

I won't post the essay yet, for obvious reasons.

However, if my message will be written over and over again, I might have a chance.

Thank you for your help.

Hi, any luck with contacting the band concerning the lyrics?

Welcome to the Zoo, Andy.  And happy birthday!

thanks just finding my way around and hope to make u2 friends .... dont know why i didnt join sooner

If you have any questions, let us know. 

Hi - my name's Ric.  Based in UK.  I sing with the U2 tribute band U2Baby that recently played at the Church in Dublin for U240 in Dublin.

Guggi and Ivan McCormick were particularly complimentary about the band for both looks and sound.

We love everything U2, particularly live and playing their music live.

If anyone is interested we are broadcasting the Dublin shows tonight (8th October) at 8pm GMT on Mixlr.

go to mixlr.com/u2baby at 8pm to tune in.

Be great to see you there.

Ric

Hi all i'm Sara from Italy... U2 has always been the soundtrack of my life but I've never thought to register to their website... Then i woke up and here i am to say hallo to all their worlwide communty