bigwave

New Members Introduction Thread

Hi guys you picked a good time to join it's quite busy at the moment.

Anyhoo Welcome Aboard

Hi guys you picked a good time to join it's quite busy at the moment.

Anyhoo Welcome Aboard

Thanks for the welcome! Busy indeed ;) Not been on here for about 9 years or so! How time flies.

hello new folk, welcome to the zoo, we have fun in here, hope you join in, the more the merrier :D

hello new folk, welcome to the zoo, we have fun in here, hope you join in, the more the merrier :D

Looking forward to it!

Hello again everyone, Sorry I haven´t posted much in awhile in this clubhouse. Sorry for the long "vacation".

I´ve lost that old log-in and had to sign-in once again.

First , I would like to once again thank U2 for the great new record, they sure know how to treat us fans

with some special VIP treatment - A whole wonderful FREE record! Thank You guys.

Love the new music.  As Larry Mullen Jr. once said, "It´s a musical Journey" , and since I have been listening

to U2 since 1984, this has been a great musical journey over the years. I hope it will never end.

Anyway,

Some friends around here want me to post for you U2 fans here some of my U2 wallpapers.

Sure, I don´t mind doing that. They are all Free and for you to enjoy them.

Over the years I have had a great time creating some of these for myself and

also to share with internet friends. I am happy you like them.

I´m uploading all of the old wallpapers I have made and also some new things for you.

You can see and download ALL of the wallpapers in a size 1280 x 960 from

my Photobucket folder...

- http://s904.photobucket.com/user/lrrmullen2/library/?sort=3&page=1

I hope you enjoy them and I will be uploading a lot more new wallpapers in

the next few days and weeks. Thank you for your requests.

Thank you also to all the many cool U2 fans  for sharing your U2 goodies with me.

You are great friends!

Cheers

MAX

I'm Rebecca from Telford, England. I joined at the start of this year but am just making my first posts in the Zoo today. I tend to lurk, read a lot and not post much, but I will try and get over my shyness!

I'm Rebecca from Telford, England. I joined at the start of this year but am just making my first posts in the Zoo today. I tend to lurk, read a lot and not post much, but I will try and get over my shyness!

Hello Rebecca frm Telford!

Hi everybody! a new fan from france ! this year for my birthday, i made myself one gift: subscribe to U2.com, becoming a real member of the community, and why not next year, having a ticket for the irish boys !! i don't post very much, but when i have something to say i don't hesitate !

Hi everybody! a new fan from france ! this year for my birthday, i made myself one gift: subscribe to U2.com, becoming a real member of the community, and why not next year, having a ticket for the irish boys !! i don't post very much, but when i have something to say i don't hesitate !

Happy birthday!

Joshua Tree converted me, since then U2 has been my #1. 6 concerts, hopefully 7 soon...SOI is phenomenal, cant wait for SOE and more great songs. Its hard to imagine if U2 didnt exist, i dont know who would fill that musical spiritual space...im so grateful for them. They bring light to the world and hope to the heart. Keep it up fellas.

Long time fan since War. First gig was Lovetown in Dublin. Best gig(s) have to be Zooropa in Cork (Im the guy Bono held onto for Until the End Of The World :D) and Dublin in 93, Slane Castle and Croker for 360. Best album for me is Achtung Baby but Son gs Of Innocence is running a very close 2nd and is my new "always on" record. Thanks for the warm welcome and roll on the tour (after Bono gets well of course), get well soon. Cheers.

Edited by baz1973

OMG Rebecca, I'm from Telford! I can't believe I've found a local Zootop, this is awesome AND your favourite single is MY favourite too (though I haven't actually updated my profile...well...ever, so it doesn't say) little excited now! Don't be shy, it's great fun here :) So long time fan or new to the fold?

Oh and big Zooey welcome to all the new folks :)

Edited by Rhi_K

OMG Rebecca, I'm from Telford! I can't believe I've found a local Zootop, this is awesome AND your favourite single is MY favourite too (though I haven't actually updated my profile...well...ever, so it doesn't say) little excited now! Don't be shy, it's great fun here :) So long time fan or new to the fold?

A mix of both. I grew up hearing U2's music thanks to my older sister who introduced me to a lot of rock music when I was little, so I was kind of a casual fan to start with. I heard them on the radio and recognised the songs etc, then I got massively into Oasis when I was about 10. My pocket money went on them all through my teens and then after they split, I needed another band to obsess over and I was able to concentrate properly on collecting U2's albums and singles and getting to know more about them.

hey guys, I am a newbie, I am from Cuba and I am 21, and I have loved U2 since I was 11 years old, although the first time I heard a song by them was when I was 7, it was I Still Haven´t Found What I´m Looking For... and it was amazing :D, I don´t have any U2 friend outside Facebook because all my friends hate the band and Bono, I hope I find friends here :D

A mix of both. I grew up hearing U2's music thanks to my older sister who introduced me to a lot of rock music when I was little, so I was kind of a casual fan to start with. I heard them on the radio and recognised the songs etc, then I got massively into Oasis when I was about 10. My pocket money went on them all through my teens and then after they split, I needed another band to obsess over and I was able to concentrate properly on collecting U2's albums and singles and getting to know more about them.

Your sister clearly has great taste in music ;) Welcome to the Zoo Rebecca (or do you prefer Becky, Becca etc?) try joining some of the games, great way to break the ice if you are a bit shy :)

Your sister clearly has great taste in music ;) Welcome to the Zoo Rebecca (or do you prefer Becky, Becca etc?) try joining some of the games, great way to break the ice if you are a bit shy :)

I'm usually Rebecca, Beck to family. I'll do my best to join in and see if I can reach the next level of title by Christmas.