bigwave

New Members Introduction Thread

I'm usually Rebecca, Beck to family. I'll do my best to join in and see if I can reach the next level of title by Christmas.

Your sister clearly has great taste in music ;) Welcome to the Zoo Rebecca (or do you prefer Becky, Becca etc?) try joining some of the games, great way to break the ice if you are a bit shy :)

Still so excited that someone from Telford is here lol, I'm aiming for my next title by xmas too, Playboy Mansion next. Have fun, see you round the Zoo :)

Hi Zootops,

My name is Lionel. I'm French, I live in Paris (well the suburbs :P)

I bought my first U2 album in 1993, Zooropa, as you may have guessed :P and I just fell in love and bought everything I could lay my hands on after that. I've been a Zoo member twice already but didn't really get involved in it until last September and I already met some very nice people so far... So I think I'll stick around for a while ;)

Nice being here,

See you around U2 freaks! ;)

PS: Forgot to say I'm 35 :P

Edited by lionwehr240579

Hello everyone, welcome to the madhouse :D  :D  :D

two people from Telford, I sense a meet up...what's that shopping centre called near the lake? Is it still there?

Hello everyone, welcome to the madhouse :D  :D  :D

two people from Telford, I sense a meet up...what's that shopping centre called near the lake? Is it still there?

It's just called Telford Town Centre. :) It's certainly still there and the area around the lake has been rebuilt into some new restaurants and a nice shiny new library. 

Could have sworn it was like a mall type thing in the 80's, maybe my memory is going!!

Could have sworn it was like a mall type thing in the 80's, maybe my memory is going!!

Your memory isn't going - it is a big mall-type thing and it's been extended a fair bit over recent times, but doesn't really have a proper name other than Telford Town Centre. The newest section is called Southwater One and it still does have a lake, they've just moved it a bit and made it look posh :)

Your memory isn't going - it is a big mall-type thing and it's been extended a fair bit over recent times, but doesn't really have a proper name other than Telford Town Centre. The newest section is called Southwater One and it still does have a lake, they've just moved it a bit and made it look posh :)

As posh as Telford could ever get :P

Oh yes and a meet up should happen at some point really, at the very least a gig journey together :D

As posh as Telford could ever get :P

no comment ^_^

Oh yes and a meet up should happen at some point really, at the very least a gig journey together :D

I'd like a meet-up. A gig journey would be fun if we get tickets for the next tour, but I'm trying not to think too much about that as I don't want to jinx anything!

Hi everyone, I'm Mario from Naples, Italy :)

Though I subscribed a few years ago, I seldom (really seldom, actually :P) posted here....

I started loving U2 in 2002 (shame on me :P), but since that, I started to buy any and all of their CDs, DVDs, gadgets, memorabilia, etc....

Now, I can proudly say that I went completely mad about U2 :D

....Meet you all round here :)

just take my love for u2 as well...as being a nut as well so im not the only nutter whos mad about u2...welcome feel free...